wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

8-2

Yesterday was a really bad day in sports for me. My brother always told me not to play a lot of games, but yesterday I did not listen. I saw a lot of games that I liked and that usually scares me, but I did not listen to my self. I went 1-1 with my posted picks, but 2-7 with my overall picks for the day and would of went 1-7 if not for the Giants last night. It seemed everything I touch did not go well. Today is the start of a new week, so hopefully the luck will change also. We have the normal short Monday card with no day games, so we will see what we can do.
    Cincinnati Reds -132 over the Pittsburgh Pirates
    Cincinniati is back to playing good baseball after taking 2 of 3 from the Atlanta Braves in the last series. They have also played well against the Pirates this year taking 6 of 7 while only allowing 10 runs in those 7 games. They will send Travis Wood to the mound who is 1-1 with a 2.87 era and is coming off his second and best career start against Milwaukee where he gave up 2 runs over 5 innings. He will be facing Ross olhendorf who is not been good this year going 1-8 with a 4.35 era. He has not won a game since July 2 and is 0-2 with a 4.60 era in his last two games. In his career against the reds he is 1-2 with a 4.09 and this season he is 0-2 with a 3.60 era against them. I really can't believe that this line is not in the -150 range, but I will take it when I see it. This should be a easy pick, but there is no such thing in baseball. Take the reds to continue playing well.
    Cleveland Indians +214 over the Boston Red Sox
    Ok I know I am going out on a limb here, but really Cleveland is this large a dog with Carmona on the mound? This game should be in the -168 range in my estimations. I am going take the value here with the better pitcher on the mound. Cleveland has also played well at times and have shown they can beat Boston by taking 2-4 from them this season and just getting done taking 2 of 3 from Toronto.Cleveland sends Fausto Carmano to the mound who is 10-8 with a 3.92 era this season. He had pitched well going into the Yankees game last week where he was hammered. The Red Sox send John Lackey to the mound who is 10-5 with a 4.26 era. He is 7-2 at home, but does bare a 4.56 era in those games, so he does give up runs. Cleveland should be able to score off him tonight. He is 3-1 with a 6.76 era in his last 4 starts against the tribe. This game could be high scoring as I see the tribe getting some runs. I have to take this high a dog, when I know they will score. If Carmona can go 7 strong this should be a win for the tribe. I will take my chances

Good luck today guys

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd suggest you take Indians FF.

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

I really like that reds pick

Betting Guru
    Bookie Busting!
    Betting Guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

you need to make your picks and then fade them. try that out

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

you know actually I have thought about fading my picks. Hmm if my streak continues the next couple days, I am going to.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

cincy