Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

for some reason i love the BLUE JAYS alot on monday...

the young pitching staff of the blue jays have been great so far this year. it is well known that aj gets rocked in the rogers centre when he is against the jays, hopefully tomorrow he gets rocked at home against the jays. morrow and aj both have pretty much the same numbers, and the jays can give up the same run support as the yankee's. no way aj should be a -180 favourite, dont let his last two starts fool you considering it was against the indians and royals. the royals do hit well but cant drive in the runs so yeah. anyhow morrow has pitched fairly well against the yankee's so far this year, my money is on him tomorrow. hopefully the wild aj burnett shows up tomorrow who gives up tons of walks and those walks turn up to bite him in the ass. if the jays start hitting diners early, mark my words they wont stop.

go blue jays! gonna let the public pound the yankee's line more cause its still jumping up as its currently at +170.

Matweizman
    Matweizman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Well written. I wish the jays had a better bullpen and a lights out closer.
    Good luck

branrave
    branrave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on the opposite side. Y will be so motivated after today's result.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

from tampa to ny , 0 runs sunday, i like tor & ov gl.

Orangemen 44
    Orangemen 44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over might be the play, but i dont blame you for taking the Jays, Yanks struggled the past couple of days.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

good luck

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Def good to bet against AJ.

mark2010
    mark2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on yanks. Already place bet. I know tor is a decent team but they loss at hm to clev and yanks need to continue winning cause tb is on their tail. Aj is comming back. We will see. Gl all

Kav

hang in there blue jays, up 8-4 as we speak.

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Blue jays are impressive, burnett is no good though...

and NWO, nice, old school

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far so good!

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    the young pitching staff of the blue jays have been great so far this year. it is well known that aj gets rocked in the rogers centre when he is against the jays, hopefully tomorrow he gets rocked at home against the jays. morrow and aj both have pretty much the same numbers, and the jays can give up the same run support as the yankee's. no way aj should be a -180 favourite, dont let his last two starts fool you considering it was against the indians and royals. the royals do hit well but cant drive in the runs so yeah. anyhow morrow has pitched fairly well against the yankee's so far this year, my money is on him tomorrow. hopefully the wild aj burnett shows up tomorrow who gives up tons of walks and those walks turn up to bite him in the ass. if the jays start hitting diners early, mark my words they wont stop.

go blue jays! gonna let the public pound the yankee's line more cause its still jumping up as its currently at +170.

Good call so far

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I was going to play the Yankees, but backed out. Then I was seconds away from putting the over 9.5, but backed out... Oh well..

Kav

jays get it done! GET THAT MONEY!!!