Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cubs vs. Rockies Play!

First the recap, lost yesterday with the Dodgers after I thought the game was in the bag, fat ass Broxton comes in and blows it. Let's move on and get a winner today. I'm very busy today so I cannot give my full usual write up. We got Carlos Silva going for the Cubs and Jorge De La Rosa going for the Rockies. Rockies just hate to give this guy support. His team is giving him 1.7 runs of support when he starts and his opponents are more than doubling his own team's production at 5 runs a game. Rockies are 0-3 in his last 3 starts and he has a 5.51 ERA in those starts. Silva is having the same problem. His team is averaging 3.3 runs per his starts and his opponents are doubling the production with 6.7 runs a game. Everyone is riding the Rockies tonight, they are a huge public play. I'm not biting, I think the Cubs should have no problem getting at Jorge today. Cubs are way better when facing left handed starters. They are batting an awesome .309 last 10 against left-handed starters. Also, the Cubs are 13-3 in their last 16 games after losing the first 2 games of a series. Cubs are 4-0 in Silvas last 4 starts during game 3 of a series. Cubs are 5-1 in Silvas last 6 starts with the total set at 9.0-10.5. Cubs are 4-1 in Silvas last 5 road starts with the total set at 9.0-10.5. Rockies are 1-9 in their last 10 games vs. a right-handed starter. Rockies are 3-8 in their last 11 during game 3 of a series. That's all the time I got guys sorry otherwise I would give you some more. I think it's really hard to pass up the Cubs at this price and I'm biting. I expect a good game from Silvia and I really do not see a ton of runs being put up on the board today. Fade or play best of luck my friends.

Chicago Cubs +142
    Risking 200 to Win 284

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Good luck I am on it as well. As bad as the Cubs are they only have been swept in a 3 game series once this year. Silva needs a good start to the game today.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

BOL WC liking the over in this game

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

good luck....

should be interesting to see how the cubs react to the 12 run inning debacle and walk homer games over the last 2 days

bacon22
    bacon22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

The Cubs should be mad at themselves and try and play for Lou being his last year. Not sure why D Lee blocked the trade. Any situation would have to be better than the Cubs.

bballs84

Over hits

bballs84

Dexter Fowler just saved the day

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bacon22 View Post
    The Cubs should be mad at themselves and try and play for Lou being his last year. Not sure why D Lee blocked the trade. Any situation would have to be better than the Cubs.
    You obviously have never been to Wrigley Field...