Yesterday was a 1 and 1 day and today I am a little late getting my picks in and I am sorry about that. I would of taken the Mets but the game as already started so I will try to make up for it and give two later picks. I also liked the braves and Yankees, but those have started also. Hopefully I wont have any heartbreaking losses like I did yesterday with the Home run by Pat Burrell for San Francisco.
Milwaukee Brewers -120 over the Houston Astros
The Brewers and the Astros went different ways with their best players and first basemen. The Astros decided to part ways with their biggest offense in Lance Berkman trading him to the already powerful Yankees. The Brewers decided to hang on to Prince Fielder for another season, even though was involved in trade rumors. The Brewers will send Randy Wolf to the mound today. He is 7-9 with a 5.07 era this season. He pitched well in his last start against Cincinnati giving up 2 runs in 7 innings in a no decesion. He is 5-5 with a 3.63 era in his career against Houston. The Astros will go back to Wesely Wright who is 0-1 with a 5.12 era this season. He is a career bullpen guy before getting the call this season. He has not pitched well in his two starts giving up 10 runs both against the Cubs. The Brewers should win in this spot.
Texas Rangers and the Los Angeles Angels under 7
I would like to see this game go to 7.5, but I feel comfortable with the 7 here. I know both teams can score a lot of points and that scares me some, but the pitching matchup here is excellent and should be able to shut down each other. The Rangers send their new ace Cliff Lee to the mound. He is 9-4 with a 2.40 era this season. He is only 1-1 with the Rangers but has supported a 2.55 era. He has done nothing, but eat up innings for the rangers and he hasn't gotten any run support since he has been with the team. It will be hard for them to give him a lot of run support today considering they are facing Jared Weaver. Weaver has been excellent for the Angels this year going 9-7 with a 3.19 era this season. Weaver will need to get back to early season form where he was 8-3. Since that great start he is only 1-4, and the team has slumped. He will have his hands full with the Rangers who can score in bunches. However they are having some injury problems with Ian Kinsler going on the disable list and Josh Hamilton battling some knee issues. These are some key componest of their offense. Weaver should get away in this spot only giving up 2-3 runs. I like Lee to go the distance today and maybe 1 or 2 runs at the most. I like the 7 here, but will wait to see if I can get that extra half.

Well good luck today guys, Sorry was late getting the picks in, but who knows maybe it was for the best