Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orioles vs. Royals Play!

First the recap, went 2-0 yesterday hitting the Marlins at a very nice price and the over in the Royals game. For tonight I just want to say that I spent almost all afternoon looking at this card. Vegas is very dead on with today's totals and some lines are very very chalky. Not my cup of tea if ya know what I mean. I had a hard time finding that one play for the day, but I think I have found it. I'm going back to this Orioles/Royals series. When are the Royals ever going to win a game? The Royals have now dropped 5 straight and 7 of the last 8. They lost a tough one to the O's last night after putting up a 5 spot in the 4th, they didn't score for the rest of the game and lost in extras. For tonight the Royals start Sean O'Sullivan, poor kid has had to face the Yankees in back to back starts since being put in the starting lineup. He did manage to beat the Yanks, but that's when he was an Angel. Still pretty good stuff, went 6 innings only giving up 2 hits and 2 runs and his team beat the Yanks 10-2. 5 days later he faced the Yankees again as a Royal and lasted 5 innings giving up 7 hits and 5 earned runs. His team took the loss as expected as they were +270 that day.

The Orioles counter with Jacob Arrieta who is 3-3 on the year with a 5.40 ERA. In his last start he was roughed up by the Twins going only 4 innings giving up 7 hits and 5 runs and also walked 4 people. This kid has problems with control obviously and is not an over powering hitter. He has more recorded walks than strikeouts this year and that's exactly the recipe needed for the Royals to break out of this slump. The umpire in today's game is Wally Bell. Pretty consistent umpire with home and road teams each having 10 wins each in his 20 starts. He is 8-10 favoring the under in his games. The Royals are sure glad to see him as they are 4-0 in their last 4 games with Bell behind home plate. The home team is 10-2 in Bells last 12 games behind home plate vs. Baltimore. As I looked deeper into the match up I found some overwhelming angels that favor the Royals. First off, the Orioles are 6-14 in their last 20 games following a win. Orioles are 15-47 in their last 62 games as a road underdog (24%). Orioles are 3-9 in their last 12 vs. American League Central. They are also a miserable 19-57 in their last 76 road games vs. a right-handed starter (25%). I know these two teams are lousy, but that doesn't mean we can't make some money off them. In my opinion, this is the night the Royals break the losing streak and break out in a big way. I also lean over in this one, but I will just back the Royals and hope my ticket cashes. As always best of luck my friends, let's keep this thing going. Played this at 5Dimes, and I'm thrilled to get plus money in this situation.

Kansas City Royals -1 (+106)
    Risking 200 to Win 212
    Points Awarded:

darkenergy gave Mr Windy City 30 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

the over may be the best play here. nice write up.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    the over may be the best play here. nice write up.
    Thanks jaymac, like I said I lean over as well, but I'am not playing it. Good luck if you do!

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

I also liked the Phillies tonight, but just too big of a public play for my liking.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

and played this parlay and that will be it for tonight. GL folks, can't wait for this Orioles/Royals game to start hahaha sounds weird saying that.

KANSAS CITY O'SULLIVAN -1.5 (+150)
    ST. LOUIS: C CARPENTER (-310)
    CHI CUBS OVER 9.0 (-105)

Risking 50 to Win 272.50

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

yo windy hit me on my email!! I need to know my figure so we can settle brotha

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

lol this guy gonna throw 30+ pitches in the 1st inning.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Royals strike first yesssirr!

Ralphie1412

do u not see my posts or get my pm's?

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    do u not see my posts or get my pm's?
    i emailed you sir.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

3-0 royals!

jahred6999
    jahred6999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good so far

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jahred6999 View Post
    Looks good so far
    Yea can't complain with that start. Longggg way to go though.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Woot hit 200 on the first inning over 3 hits runs or errors

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    i emailed you sir.
    about damn time gracias

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Woot hit 200 on the first inning over 3 hits runs or errors
    where did you play that at?

BookieRobber
    BookieRobber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

First the recap, went 2-0 yesterday hitting the Marlins at a very nice price and the over in the Royals game. For tonight I just want to say that I spent almost all afternoon looking at this card. Vegas is very dead on with today's totals and some lines are very very chalky. Not my cup of tea if ya know what I mean. I had a hard time finding that one play for the day, but I think I have found it. I'm going back to this Orioles/Royals series. When are the Royals ever going to win a game? The Royals have now dropped 5 straight and 7 of the last 8. They lost a tough one to the O's last night after putting up a 5 spot in the 4th, they didn't score for the rest of the game and lost in extras. For tonight the Royals start Sean O'Sullivan, poor kid has had to face the Yankees in back to back starts since being put in the starting lineup. He did manage to beat the Yanks, but that's when he was an Angel. Still pretty good stuff, went 6 innings only giving up 2 hits and 2 runs and his team beat the Yanks 10-2. 5 days later he faced the Yankees again as a Royal and lasted 5 innings giving up 7 hits and 5 earned runs. His team took the loss as expected as they were +270 that day. The Orioles counter with Jacob Arrieta who is 3-3 on the year with a 5.40 ERA. In his last start he was roughed up by the Twins going only 4 innings giving up 7 hits and 5 runs and also walked 4 people. This kid has problems with control obviously and is not an over powering hitter. He has more recorded walks than strikeouts this year and that's exactly the recipe needed for the Royals to break out of this slump. The umpire in today's game is Wally Bell. Pretty consistent umpire with home and road teams each having 10 wins each in his 20 starts. He is 8-10 favoring the under in his games. The Royals are sure glad to see him as they are 4-0 in their last 4 games with Bell behind home plate. The home team is 10-2 in Bells last 12 games behind home plate vs. Baltimore. As I looked deeper into the match up I found some overwhelming angels that favor the Royals. First off, the Orioles are 6-14 in their last 20 games following a win. Orioles are 15-47 in their last 62 games as a road underdog (24%). Orioles are 3-9 in their last 12 vs. American League Central. They are also a miserable 19-57 in their last 76 road games vs. a right-handed starter (25%). I know these two teams are lousy, but that doesn't mean we can't make some money off them. In my opinion, this is the night the Royals break the losing streak and break out in a big way. I also lean over in this one, but I will just back the Royals and hope my ticket cashes. As always best of luck my friends, let's keep this thing going. Played this at 5Dimes, and I'm thrilled to get plus money in this situation. Kansas City Royals -1 (+106) Risking 200 to Win 212

I love this write up, pretty much dead on.. I see why your one of the best cappers here. What other sports are you good at capping?

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

got burned by the royals last night and learned my lesson. I hope they don't burn you. But, you'll know what i'm talking about if they burn you.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

holy crap!!!!!!!! WHAT A FINISH!!!

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

First the recap, went 2-0 yesterday hitting the Marlins at a very nice price and the over in the Royals game. For tonight I just want to say that I spent almost all afternoon looking at this card. Vegas is very dead on with today's totals and some lines are very very chalky. Not my cup of tea if ya know what I mean. I had a hard time finding that one play for the day, but I think I have found it. I'm going back to this Orioles/Royals series. When are the Royals ever going to win a game? The Royals have now dropped 5 straight and 7 of the last 8. They lost a tough one to the O's last night after putting up a 5 spot in the 4th, they didn't score for the rest of the game and lost in extras. For tonight the Royals start Sean O'Sullivan, poor kid has had to face the Yankees in back to back starts since being put in the starting lineup. He did manage to beat the Yanks, but that's when he was an Angel. Still pretty good stuff, went 6 innings only giving up 2 hits and 2 runs and his team beat the Yanks 10-2. 5 days later he faced the Yankees again as a Royal and lasted 5 innings giving up 7 hits and 5 earned runs. His team took the loss as expected as they were +270 that day.

The Orioles counter with Jacob Arrieta who is 3-3 on the year with a 5.40 ERA. In his last start he was roughed up by the Twins going only 4 innings giving up 7 hits and 5 runs and also walked 4 people. This kid has problems with control obviously and is not an over powering hitter. He has more recorded walks than strikeouts this year and that's exactly the recipe needed for the Royals to break out of this slump. The umpire in today's game is Wally Bell. Pretty consistent umpire with home and road teams each having 10 wins each in his 20 starts. He is 8-10 favoring the under in his games. The Royals are sure glad to see him as they are 4-0 in their last 4 games with Bell behind home plate. The home team is 10-2 in Bells last 12 games behind home plate vs. Baltimore. As I looked deeper into the match up I found some overwhelming angels that favor the Royals. First off, the Orioles are 6-14 in their last 20 games following a win. Orioles are 15-47 in their last 62 games as a road underdog (24%). Orioles are 3-9 in their last 12 vs. American League Central. They are also a miserable 19-57 in their last 76 road games vs. a right-handed starter (25%). I know these two teams are lousy, but that doesn't mean we can't make some money off them. In my opinion, this is the night the Royals break the losing streak and break out in a big way. I also lean over in this one, but I will just back the Royals and hope my ticket cashes. As always best of luck my friends, let's keep this thing going. Played this at 5Dimes, and I'm thrilled to get plus money in this situation.

Kansas City Royals -1 (+106)
    Risking 200 to Win 212
    and played this parlay and that will be it for tonight. GL folks, can't wait for this Orioles/Royals game to start hahaha sounds weird saying that.

KANSAS CITY O'SULLIVAN -1.5 (+150)
    ST. LOUIS: C CARPENTER (-310)
    CHI CUBS OVER 9.0 (-105)

Risking 50 to Win 272.50
    wow boys what a finish. I was out at the bar, and I checked it on my phone and I saw 2 outs with nobody on. Next time I checked we cashed! I also hit my 3 team parlay to cap off a fantastic night. 2-0 +4.84. See you fellas tomorrow.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BookieRobber View Post

I love this write up, pretty much dead on.. I see why your one of the best cappers here. What other sports are you good at capping?
    I do all sports but my strong points are MLB and NFL. I appreciate the kind words.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    got burned by the royals last night and learned my lesson. I hope they don't burn you. But, you'll know what i'm talking about if they burn you.
    haha they burned us.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    holy crap!!!!!!!! WHAT A FINISH!!!

and surprised us!! What a game huh? Even though these are the two worst teams in MLB they sure have had 2 awesome and exciting games so far.

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Great job Mr. WC.
    I booked KC from the night before, kind of my big play (chased from the first game lost). Last minutes saw you on it, so add a little more. Play little bit on SBR points......................just for you. hahhahaha.
    Great game, when bottom 9th with 2 steak out, I thought this play is dead. Nice surprised for us

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I'm going with baltimore tonight, call me crazy.