PuckCoach
    PuckCoach's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Trifecta

ATLANTA - KANSAS CITY - TEXAS
    50 TO WIN 538

Anyone on the opposite side of one of these wanna talk me down?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no disrespect but you gotta be crazy to play kc......i know balty is terrible and they probably dont win two in a row very often but they did just bring in a good manager and i would think the young guys will be trying to impress, Arrietta while inconsistent has had some very solid road outings against a few impressive teams...now to the important things, KC has packed it in...honestly i could see this team losing 10 in a row easy, sure they have a solid team ba but they really struggle to get runs home (hell half there runs last night were walked in)..could kc win? sure it is balty after all but do you really wanna play them as a fav? no way im paying juice to back these clowns, to me its either dog or pass....gl

PuckCoach

You are probably right.

I think O Sullivan shuts down weak O's offense. He faced Yanks first 2 games. O's will look like AAA team to him.

2daBank

in a very small number of abs bal hitters have hit that cat very well, like i said not a lot of abs but they all seem to have touched him up in there limited tries.......

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks promising. I like the angels though because santana last 3 starts, 2.1 era or so, feldman around 5. will be close because the line is still around even

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Tommy Hunter is going today for TX.

Texas should be favored.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Tommy Hunter is going today for TX.

Texas should be favored.

Ervin's going to throw a gem tonight.

3-1 Angels.

PuckCoach

Bank- not playing KC straight. I could see Arrieta throwing well tonight. I was amazed to see Matusz fall apart last night. He needs to go down to AAA. He was talking to himself. He clearly lost his release point. He threw 3 great innings and then could not get a Royal out in the 4th. I should probably look for a sub game. O's are my team, can they win 2 in a row? I mean KC is no Texas! haha still can't believe that happened.

2daBank

bro id hate to try and talk you out of a winner, but fuk even when the kid fell apart last night balty still won.....i honestly wanna play bal but if i was trying to find a parlay i would not include either of those two shit hole teams....gl tonight

PuckCoach

Something was wrong with original ticket. I plugged in new ticket and the payout was much less.

Atlanta +116
    Colorado -117
    Texas +110

50 wins 355

Maybe I hit 100 instead of 50?