2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bal +120??????????

ok lets here some thoughts on this.....i know they bad, but kc is terrible themselves....

O's just hired a very good coach and the kids should be looking to prove something.....covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/mlb/players/player107115.html (R) has been better on the road, inconsistent yes, but has had some solid starts against quality teams....

Kc can hit yes but lets face it scoring runs is a issue, i dont know bout you guys but to me this team has packed it in and could easily go on a real bad losing streak...

what everyone think? i think they worth another shot at plus money.....

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe I would flip coin with these two teams. Their has to be a better game on the board. Good luck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jboy4 View Post
    I believe I would flip coin with these two teams. Their has to be a better game on the board. Good luck

you dont like +120 coin flips? i flip a coin with you right now if i get +120.....

2daBank

no one thinks this makes sense?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

at the plus money i like it for a small play

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

only problem is balty just won but i always love dogs. also like teams that break lsoing streaks to win the next one as well.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The Under is my play.

Matweizman
    Matweizman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

In heading in to put a little somethin on the o's. I like the sound of the new manager. All about structure and discipline. 40 dollars of my hard earned cash on the worst team in the MLB

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    only problem is balty just won but i always love dogs. also like teams that break lsoing streaks to win the next one as well.

yea not thrilled about counting on them to win two in a row..but i do like the manager change and the fact i could see kc reeling off 10 losses in a row......

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Yeah me too, if they hadn't won today I'd be more willing to give them a look. Of course in reality each game is a distinct and seperate event, I just think the O's are so bad I have no confidence in them winning 2 road games in a row. Probably not going to take KC either though so good luck Bank, hope you cash.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Take KC....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Take KC....

really? i cant, i could easily pass though, was just wondering what you all thought bout it.....

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Home favorites win at a 63% clip in bases long term.

Its pure percentages.

I'm, on the UNDER, but KC would be my play on the side with a gun to my head.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Home favorites win at a 63% clip in bases long term.

Its pure percentages.

I'm, on the UNDER, but KC would be my play on the side with a gun to my head.

yea but that because some teams win a lot and teams like kc dont even win 50%..kc doesnt win anywhere close to that so dont you think you gotta adjust on a team to team basis to make that work even better?

el jefe
    el jefe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    only problem is balty just won but i always love dogs. Also like teams that break lsoing streaks to win the next one as well.
    l l l l w l l w l l l l l w

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by el jefe View Post
    l l l l w l l w l l l l l w

well i guess according to your roulette wheel they got to lose.....

2daBank

fuk it im playing Bal....if they lose they lose but i know way to many ppl think it a good idea to bet the Royals.....

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

yea not thrilled about counting on them to win two in a row..but i do like the manager change and the fact i could see kc reeling off 10 losses in a row......

Showalter isn't the Manager until his debut on August 3rd.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave D3 Mighty Ducks 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Showalter isn't the Manager until his debut on August 3rd.

no shit, i didnt even know that...maybe il go back to not playing this shit game.....

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I kind of like the Under in this one.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

KC is the best hitting team in the league. I think Balt +120 is a fair line to say the least. I don't find that a shocking line at all.
    I wouldn't play Baltimore today, but what do i know? I'm dumb enough to bet Oswalt tonight.
    and D3 beat me to the showalter takeover day.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    KC is the best hitting team in the league. I think Balt +120 is a fair line to say the least. I don't find that a shocking line at all.
    I wouldn't play Baltimore today, but what do i know? I'm dumb enough to bet Oswalt tonight.
    and D3 beat me to the showalter takeover day.

think i mentioned there avg, kc doesnt hit with runners on, they can have that fake ass avg all they want they still dont score that much.....

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

A + money coin flip is always good. GL bank if u play

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    A + money coin flip is always good. GL bank if u play

i cant decide, i really want to then i remember how bad both these teams are......

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

i cant decide, i really want to then i remember how bad both these teams are......
    Im on the Orioles also pal. If u wanna remember how bad/good these teams are, just think back to when the Orioles swept the Rangers right before the all* break

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I will be passing on this game for sure. Nothing appeals to me here. You got the disgrace of the AL East vs the embaressment of the Al Central going at each other. +120 for a coin flip is nice, but why flip a coin when you can take a better game (havent looked at games yet, so forgive me if there isn't a better game)

Bottom line, having cash on either one of these teams will drive me crazy when twiddle dee cant score from third base with no outs.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Im on the Orioles also pal. If u wanna remember how bad/good these teams are, just think back to when the Orioles swept the Rangers right before the all* break

i really liked it last night Paco but these fuks are trying to break down my confidence today.....

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

I was thinking about betting on the orioles victory, but it seems too many bettors expect a KC victory...

paco

i really liked it last night Paco but these fuks are trying to break down my confidence today.....
    I still like it. And i also think The Greek likes it with us also. Opened at +115 and even with 65% on the Royals the Greek didnt move it at all. Other shops moved it just a few cents.

2daBank

I still like it. And i also think the Greek likes it with us also. Opened at +115 and even with 65% on the Royals the Greek didnt move it at all. Other shops moved it just a few cents.

yea ive been waiting to see what happen with the line, not much....i still cant figure out why ppl would take kc in this game if i liked kc i would just pass but it seems ppl are betting them.....

paco

I still like it. And i also think The Greek likes it with us also. Opened at +115 and even with 65% on the Royals the Greek didnt move it at all. Other shops moved it just a few cents.
    Also wanted to clarify this was just another angle, I am not too much of a big fan into reading lines when it comes to baseball.

2daBank

Also wanted to clarify this was just another angle, I am not too much of a big fan into reading lines when it comes to baseball.

yea i know, really cant be at bases.....still try to use it as a crutch but ultimately if i like a game i dont give a fuk what the line does.....

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Count me in Orioles for small bet. Good thing is by the time I get done watching Inception the game should be done so I wont have to,watch any of it

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like the over in this one again. Not sure how there won't be at least 10 runs scored. These pitchers suck balls.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Count me in Orioles for small bet. Good thing is by the time I get done watching Inception the game should be done so I wont have to,watch any of it

yea i need to find something to do to avoid watching this shit for sure.....

12 Last