sd -1 -103

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Lets get it!

limitation
    limitation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I am very confident on Giants winning. A little scared on Padres. Their bullpen is top notch but they have very hard time scoring. A lot of triple A players in the Padres line up (minus A Gon of course).

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I love this...a lot. I'm on it small now with ml plays on both teams. But don't get it twisted, it will NOT be easy. Both games will be close. Side with the better pens and home teams in that case.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by limitation View Post
    I am very confident on Giants winning. A little scared on Padres. Their bullpen is top notch but they have very hard time scoring. A lot of triple A players in the Padres line up (minus A Gon of course).

they do have problems scoring but Latos is on fire, and not like the dodgers are a offensive juggernaut...sd at least understands there limitations and does the little things very well..

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they do have problems scoring but Latos is on fire, and not like the dodgers are a offensive juggernaut...sd at least understands there limitations and does the little things very well..
    SD is a gritty team and at home with Latos is hard not to back them. They never give up until final out.

limitation
    limitation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Well I got them at cheap money line last night -138 on Giants and -137 on Padres. Just saying I am scared of Padres problems with scoring runs. I have no problems with Padres starter + bullpen. In fact, Padres have arguably the best bullpen in all of baseball. If you give Padres lead after 6 you can pretty much forget about it 9 out of 10 times with (Thatcher, Gregerson, Bell). It will be a low scoring game and I am just worried about whether or not Padres can break down Padilla, who has been pitching well since he came back from DL. Dodgers bullpen is garbage minus Broxton and Kuo. So Padres need to get to Dodgers bullpen earlier and they will have good chance to score runs.