wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday was a 1-1 day. I would never imagined that Bud Norris would of shut down the Cubs after the way he has been hit this season. The Cubs were rolling along up 1-0 then Wells hit the wall. He fell apart in a big way. The Cubs were not able to get the offense going and made Norris look like Chuck Norris. My second game was Minnesota and they looked good all the way through. They gave me a little scare when they started losing the 6-0 lead, but I never felt threatened in that game. You know there are some games even when your team is down you still feel they are going win and this game, I really felt good about. Ok on to todays games and we have my favorite with day games.
    Atlanta Braves -132 over the Washington Nationals
    The Braves have been medicore seen the All Star break going 6-6 and have watched their lead get cut in half in the National League East. If they want to win the east, then they need to beat these teams that are near the bottom of their division like the Nationals. Derrick Lowe will take the mound for the Braves and he has not looked the same this year that he has in the past. He is 10-8 with a 4.48 era this season and is 1-3 with a 4.66 era in his last 5 starts. He has not got out of the 6th inning in any of those starts. The Nationals will put Scott Olsen on the mound, who will make his first start off the disable list. Olsen is 2-2 with a 3.77 era this season. Olsen is 3-5 with a 5.73 era in his career against the Braves. If the Braves are going get the east they need Derrick Lowe. They need him to pitch better and quite honestly they need him to win these games like this. If they can't beat Washington in a spot like this, then there is no reason to think they can win the east. I feel this is a huge game for Atlanta to try to slow down the momentum of losing. Heyward can't do it by himself and he has of late. I am also considering the over 8.5 in this spot.
    San Francisco Giants -139 over the Florida Marlins
    San Francisco is still around in the Nl west and quite honestly, I never expected the west to look the way it has. The Giants put Madison Bumgarner on the mound today and he has been wonderful lately. He is 4-2 with a 2.42 era this season and is 4-0 with a 1.35 era in his last 4 starts. San Francisco is streaking to where they have won 17 of 21. They blew a 7 run lead yesterday before bouncing back and winning yesterday. That showed me a lot about this team. The Marlins put Annebel Sanchez on the mound and he has been medicore this year. He is 7-6 with a 3.59 era, but as of he late 0-2 with a 4.50 era in his last 5 starts. He will have a tough time with Buster Posey who is going for a 22 game hitting streak today. San Francisco is 5-1 against the Marlins this year. I love the Giants in this spot

Good luck today guys

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10512

atlanta's better than you think. gl

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today one your plays