lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Jgbgsox

Not sure if any of you tailers noticed but he is up over 130 units in bases and his thread only has 5000 views. Maybe people should stand up and take notice because i believe ( correct me if im wrong) that is the best record in the MLB section. The guy is one of the best cappers on this site. Might wanna give him a shot.
    Points Awarded:

jgbgsox gave lakerboy 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jgbgsox
    jgbgsox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7223

thank you for the compliment

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Jgbg is solid in all major sports.

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Yeh, a lot of people are pretty late on this haha. I've been looking at his thread for the last decade now, just don't post much. Keep up the good work jgb!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Great work Pal!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Thanks for the tip, LB -- hadn't even seen his thread until now.

Great job, jgb!

jgbgsox

to all

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oda11 View Post
    Yeh, a lot of people are pretty late on this haha. I've been looking at his thread for the last decade now, just don't post much. Keep up the good work jgb!

jg sbrs best jept secret

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    jg sbrs best jept secret
    Where in the hell have you been lately? Stridulating?

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Where in the hell have you been lately? Stridulating?

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Do you guys manually record your records in you sig or is there some kind of widget that does it for you? I'd really like to know.

A's Fan
    A's Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I've been following picks for the past few months on this site more than just about anyone who didnt have an account I believe. (finally decided to join to comment on this) I've been tailing primarily Paco, Jgbsox, therber and today's action. JGBsox +140ish units and therber +160 units are both very underrated (mostly unkown from what i've seen by lack of views/comments) Just wanted to say thank you for all your work jgbsox and I really appreciate it, also like that you and therber also get your picks out earlier in the day or even late the night before which is very helpful to me. Anyhow, keep up the work.

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

jgbg, weren't you one of the four people involved in that nba competition a couple seasons ago, where you guys collectively killed the books...and the others went tout shortly after! you know who I mean.

congrats for not going that same rout and joing the dark side.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks LB...have to check the dudes capping out

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Glad to see people will now take notice. Money to be made.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

thanks for this info LB

colts
    colts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the tip LB

jgbgsox

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    jgbg, weren't you one of the four people involved in that nba competition a couple seasons ago, where you guys collectively killed the books...and the others went tout shortly after! you know who I mean.

congrats for not going that same rout and joing the dark side.
    yes i was one of the four in that competition where both teams hit like 70 percent or close to it during the playoffs, yes two of the guys went tout but that's something i would never do i enjoy posting my plays on here i just hate it when i cost other people money and having them pay for my picks and them losing with that pick would only make it twice as bad

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

wow.....i will def take notice now....good work jgbgsox....keep it going

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

People only go to the popular threads. Like in Tennis, newbies that come to the tennis section will just go straight to Shari's thread or Tennis Babe. They are two of the best tennis cappers here, but EaglesPhan is definitely the most knowledgeable.

Good point out though credit should be giving to Jbsox where it is due. When Lakerboy speaks, people follow.

jgbgsox

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    People only go to the popular threads. Like in Tennis, newbies that come to the tennis section will just go straight to Shari's thread or Tennis Babe. They are two of the best tennis cappers here, but EaglesPhan is definitely the most knowledgeable.

Good point out though credit should be giving to Jbsox where it is due. When Lakerboy speaks, people follow.
    i have about a handful of posters that post in my threads almost on a daily basis to me that is popular lol and that's why i kept posting to try to make me some money while trying to help them make their money

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by jgbgsox View Post
    i have about a handful of posters that post in my threads almost on a daily basis to me that is popular lol and that's why i kept posting to try to make me some money while trying to help them make their money
    that is good enough. I don't like it when people come into my threads, only if I talk to them daily like LB or Shari, the other ones just come in looking for picks. People don't want to put any effort themselves. I would be pissed if I had a thread with as many views as Paco.

jgbgsox

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    that is good enough. I don't like it when people come into my threads, only if I talk to them daily like LB or Shari, the other ones just come in looking for picks. People don't want to put any effort themselves. I would be pissed if I had a thread with as many views as Paco.
    one thing that almost stopped me from posting plays last year was a couple of haters, when i won i didn't hear a word from them but as soon as i went on a cold streak i was no fn good and all kinds of other things but this year has been realy cool even when i go on a losing streak i have my followers backing me up instead of calling names like losing several hundred a nite isn't bad enough

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

i am new to your thread and i appreciate all your help. thanks