Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Go Cubs Go" song is the lamest thing in all of sports

Ugh. Watching all those fat midwesterners gyrating to "Go Cubs Go" on WGN right now on post-win against the Cards, it makes me sick. Possibly the most disgusting spectacle in all of sports.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol shut up man, it's become a tradition here. And funny you say fat Midwesterners when everyone that has a brain knows that Wrigley Field is filled with beautiful pussy day in and day out.
    If this really bothers you that much I feel sorry for you.

BillAccpetor
    IPhone rockz
    BillAccpetor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Funny song...

Dirty Bay Player

If by pussies you mean douchebag frat dudes in the bleachers, you're right - there's tons of pussy at Wrigley. Or maybe you're referring to the players.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Bay Player View Post
    If by pussies you mean douchebag frat dudes in the bleachers, you're right - there's tons of pussy at Wrigley. Or maybe you're referring to the players.
    Yea if you sit in the bleachers that's what you get. Sit in some nice seats like brock and cougar did the other day and you see prime pussy. Anyone that has been there knows this and cannot deny it. Try another angle guy this one isnt working. Nice reply though shows you are about 12 years old

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

thank you .. finally someone who sees it how it shoulldbe

Dirty Bay Player

I lived in Lakeview for a year and went to 10 or so Cubs games (though I'm a Giants fan). What you describe does not resemble what I observed when I was at Cubs games - which is predominately obese women in jerseys. You saw some hot cougars there - congratulations, we had different experiences.

Back to my main point - that song and the whole routine is a joke. First of all, no team that is under .500 should so happily celebrate a win. Let alone the pathetic Cubs.

It just goes to show that Cubs fans are more there for the party than the baseball. They want to drink some beers, check out the cougars, live for the seventh inning stretch and James Belushi or Ron Santo or whatever washed up guy they put up there ... and then pray that the Cubs win so they can sing that gay song. The whole thing is pathetic.

It really doesn't bother me that much. I'm just strictly pointing out that it's am embarrassment to baseball and for as gay as they say San Fran is as a city - Chicago looks a hell of a lot more gay when the whole stadium is lustfully singing that song after the rare Cubs win.

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Awww... did somebody throw their money away on Suppan?!?!?!?

SprtsCapnGuru
    SprtsCapnGuru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I am from KC, but lived in Miami for about 7 years and went to some Dolphins games....they play the song from the 72' Dolphins season whenever they score a touchdown or kick a field goal and let me tell you it's awful to see Miami Dolphins fans sing that crappy song."Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins Number 1"

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

All Cubs fans arent fat.

Dirty Bay Player

Quote Originally Posted by jcubs55 View Post
    Awww... did somebody throw their money away on Suppan?!?!?!?
    As a matter of fact, yes, I did throw my money away on Suppan, sir. In a parlay with the over, so call me stupid twice. And if I'd bet on Chicago and the under I probably would have joined in singing that f'ing song after the game. But that's besides the point.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

San Diego super charger song has it beat.