wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday was a interesting day. With my two picks the first was Florida -1.5. I was really tempted to take the moneyline instead as I usually do not like to take run lines on home teams because walk offs and losing the extra half inning. Well, the reason I don't do it happened yesterday. The Marlins hit a walk off homerun and win, but lose on the runline. I don't mind losing, but I hate losing when the team wins. The second game went better for me, even though early it didn't look like it. The tigers started slow, but came back to help me go one and one for the day. Today though I want to go 2-0, but we will see what the baseball gods have in store for me today.
    Minnesota Twins -145 over the Baltimore Orioles
    This line suprised me a lot. I expected to see a -160 to -170, so when I saw this line I was suprised. The twins send to the mound Brian Duensing who will make his first start of the year, but he has pitched 43 innings going 3-1 with a 1.67 era. He has made starts before, when he was rookie in 2009 going 5-1 with a 2.73 era, so he is no stranger in this spot. The only bad thing here is that I read that he will be held to a pitch count of 60-80 pitches and I do not like that when betting. The Twins are starting to streak again winning 5-7 and going for three in a row. They should not have a problem with Baltimore who owns the worst record in the league. They send Jermie Guthrie to the mound who as expected is having a terrible year going 3-10 with a 4.58 era. Since his last win in May he is 0-6 with a 5.60 era and only getting an average of 2.42 runs per game by on the leagues worst hitting offenses. This game on paper highly favors the Twins, which worries me why this line is so low. I am going bite here on the twins on the road.
    New York Mets +105 over the Los Angeles Dodgers
    I told myself yesterday that I would not touch the mets today if they were favored, but seeing that they are a small dog with Santana on the mound, I am jumping on it. I really don't need to go into stats for the mets offense, because one word will sum it up on this road trip, Terrible. They have not given any of their pitchers run support and quite honestly, I don't know if it will start tonight, but has to sometime. I do know that Santana has been terrific as of late and it seems he has been the stopper of losing streaks for the Mets his last few starts. He will be pitching against a dodgers team who has been terrible at the plate also. The under is looking good in this game also, but I will take the Mets and hope they can get 3. If they can get 3 this game will be over.

bonus pick
    Florida Marlins and Atlanta Braves will get rained out
    just fyi for you guys thinking on betting this, watch the weather. We are having tropical storm Bonnie coming through my area here in S. Florida and if the game starts then could be delays and that will effect your betting.

Good luck guys and win some money

Good luk
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave wtt0315 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Nice write-ups gl

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today...

SteveAndMark
    SteveAndMark's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck