dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Help!!!!

Calling all Mets fans or followers of them. How is this Takashahsikasiah guy?
    Here is probably the most valuable piece of information you'll get today. Of any pitcher i've been following this year the oddsmakers have been spot on for Kuroda. Every time you think the line is too high BAM he goes 7 innings and gives up 1 run. And every time you think you are getting good value BAM he gives up 5 runs in 4 innings. With a line like -180 against a lefty this tells me two things 1. Kuroda is going to dice up the Mets and 2. The Dodgers are most likely going to win.
    My only concern is that they don't do well against lefties. So what can you tell me about Takkanorishio

dodger33
    Kershnasty

If you can give me valuable info about the Mets pitcher that I couldn't find by easily searching yahoo sports i will give 5 points to you.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

do not bet the mets......they cant hit the ball off a tee right now...16 strike outs last night.....take the dodgers.
    Points Awarded:

dodger33 gave bostonboss 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jcljack25
    jcljack25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Takahashi was great in the pen but as a starter he has been up and down. He shut down the Yanks, Phils and Balt but got blasted by SD and SF. He is heading back to the bullpen as soon as they get another starter. If LA struggles against lefties he could do well tonight. I would take Mets tonight but also take the over as a hedge because if he is on, he will win but if not he will give up atleast 5 himself and I can see LA pticher giving up a few.

Hope it helps.

*SOURCE-Long suffering Mets fan
    Points Awarded:

dodger33 gave jcljack25 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dodger33
    Kershnasty

WHAAT?? So the percentages just came up on SBRodds and 62% are on the Dodgers. The Dodgers win 1 game, after looking like crap since the all star break, by a once in a lifetime performance by Billingsly and they jump all over the Dodgers. This is why people lose money betting in the mlb.

dodger33
    Kershnasty

I have 7 more points to give out. Who has any info, come on people!

absolute
    absolute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5076

hey D, what up brotha. I think the play here is the over. you are getting two desperate teams here. kuroda is solid at home but i dont think he will completely shut down the mets. I think dodgers get there runs here just depends how much the mets will contribute to the over after last night
    Points Awarded:

dodger33 gave absolute 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dodger33
    Kershnasty

I don't have a good feel on this no use and forcing anything. Going to pass tonight. I think Kuroda is going to deal on them. I just don't know how the Dodgers are going to hit. My guess is the same crappy way they have been.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I'm a Mets fan here. Takahashi is on a very cold streak. He started out ok, but has fallen apart in recent outings. He should be a middle relief type of guy. Feel free to pound the Dodgers heavy tonight.
    Points Awarded:

dodger33 gave gshock1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

mets bullpen is used up after last night's 14 inning game as well