Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's Plays

Decent day yesterday time to continue it. Buncha early games, I will get to a few of those later. For now:

Tex RL (2x)

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Like Texas today as well, good luck!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I like the 0ver 9 in this 1

Ninersnut

Adding:

Phi/STL O 8.5 (1.5x)- Tonight will be the night that the Phils will get atleast 4 runs. Howard is usually a monster in STL and the Phils desperately need to hit the brakes on this terrible 2nd half start. It doesn't hurt that Blanton is pitching either. Should be a few dingers and bullpen was used alot last night after Moyer left in the first. Should see some late inning runs in this one.

TB RL (-130) (1x)- I usually never lay chalk on a RL but I'm feeling a little beat up after TB messed up my 5 team parlay last night. A little revenge bet as they should and will handle the O's.

Might be another early game depending on how bored I get at work. BOL to everyone today

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I'm thinking the Rays are gonna curbstomp the O's today. Shields pitches better on the road, and it's the Orioles. Not exactly the type of team to build off an extra-inning victory.

bbar86
    bbar86's Avatar Become A Pro!

what you guys think about the Cubs RL tonight? Im at least going to take the over if they exploit houston's pitching like they did last night

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Blanton has been absolute crap but i wouldn't count on the phillies scoring.

Ninersnut

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    I'm thinking the Rays are gonna curbstomp the O's today. Shields pitches better on the road, and it's the Orioles. Not exactly the type of team to build off an extra-inning victory.
    They better they broke my heart last night. All they had to do was close out the bottom inning TWICE! Tex is starting to look serious (not like they really haven't all along). The addition with Lee has this team thinking about a deep playoff run. The only concern is some late inning runs as the relief pitching last night was awful. I hope the long game last night doesn't have any hangover effect today. Either way Rays are the superior team and I really have no quams about putting my money on a team that woulda, coulda, shoulda won.

Jay Price
    Jay Price's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Agreed.

Ninersnut

Quote Originally Posted by bbar86 View Post
    what you guys think about the Cubs RL tonight? Im at least going to take the over if they exploit houston's pitching like they did last night
    I would be careful. The cubs in all reality suck. Yeah they put up a buncha runs but you gotta factor in my man hitting 3 hr's and look at all his RBI's. That isn't going to happen every night/day so just keep that in mind that one man put up like half of them runs. Cubs is a no play for this guy.

Ninersnut

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Blanton has been absolute crap but i wouldn't count on the phillies scoring.
    Only need the phils to grab a few just for some extra security. I'm a phils fan so I know all about their struggles. This series and the next will basically determine if they are going to pack it up and ship some people out or if they are going to make a run and grab some pitching and maybe a bat. Alot riding on trying to salvage this series. Expect Charlie to start pulling out all the stops if they can get some of them faster guys on base.

Ninersnut

Adding:

Tribe (.5x) +190

Willing to take a shot with a hot team for a great price. Maybe one night game if the price gets to where I want it. BOL to everyone. Let the games begin!

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Tampa did not curbstomp. Buh-bye pts.