No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

A play everyone seems to like that I don't

White Sox -122.

Danks is sub-par on the road (4-3, 4.88 ERA), and even though he does have a good track record in SEA, I think he'll get out-dueled here.

Fister's struggled since coming back, but he's typically solid at home. I like the M's in a low-scoring contest. If Pinny doesn't move the total to 7.5 (7's getting juiced like crazy right now, and the public's hitting the over pretty hard), pound the under.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I thought you werent gonna bet bases for a bit. Are you just posting your opinion ?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

glad to see you back on the horse so fast NC...they cant keep a good man down....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I thought you werent gonna bet bases for a bit. Are you just posting your opinion ?
    Yep -- I said I'd keep posting my thoughts, but no plays for a few days.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I thought u were gonna say Rangers when I saw this thread.

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

take the twins today to beat the indians

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2093

Gotta disagree about Danks. He's typically a better road pitch than home pitcher. He was better on the road in '07, '08, and '09. Two games this year have inflated his road numbers. He gave up 6 to Minny and 8 to Tampa. The Minny game wasn't his fault as there was a misplay in the outfield that an error couldn't be charged on that led to all 6 earned runs. That 6 run 2nd inning was the only inning Minny scored off of Danks in 6. So really he's had one bad road game this year and that was the 8 he gave up to Tampa. He went into Texas and limited them to 2 runs, he went into Yankee Stadium and limited them to 2 runs, and he went into Toronto back when they were destroying the ball and limited them to 1 run. He also held Pitt to 2, Clev to 2, and Minny to 3.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I thought u were gonna say Rangers when I saw this thread.
    I don't like that play either, paco, which means you should be OK.

I wouldn't touch that game, personally. You and I both know the Tigers could break out any moment, Galarraga's pretty good at home, and Hunter's more than due for a correction.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Gotta disagree about Danks. He's typically a better road pitch than home pitcher. He was better on the road in '07, '08, and '09. Two games this year have inflated his road numbers. He gave up 6 to Minny and 8 to Tampa. The Minny game wasn't his fault as there was a misplay in the outfield that an error couldn't be charged on that led to all 6 earned runs. That 6 run 2nd inning was the only inning Minny scored off of Danks in 6. So really he's had one bad road game this year and that was the 8 he gave up to Tampa. He went into Texas and limited them to 2 runs, he went into Yankee Stadium and limited them to 2 runs, and he went into Toronto back when they were destroying the ball and limited them to 1 run. He also held Pitt to 2, Clev to 2, and Minny to 3.
    I'm not necessarily expecting Danks to get lit up -- I just think Fister beats him in a low-scoring contest.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2093

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm not necessarily expecting Danks to get lit up -- I just think Fister beats him in a low-scoring contest.
    Yep, I like the under here

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Got the under 7.5 last night. Love Fister at home but the M's have bent me over so many times this year I don't know if I can pull the trigger.