No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Josh Johnson and Adam Wainwright

I tip my hat to these two monsters. We're struggling to cap stupid games left and right, while these beasts just go out nearly every start and dominate time and time again.

Outstanding.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

yep should put those 2 on auto play...

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Solid fvckers both of em.

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    yep should put those 2 on auto play...
    these guys have the most juice on them though. great pitchers, but it's baseball, shit's unpredictable.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    these guys have the most juice on them though. great pitchers, but it's baseball, shit's unpredictable.

come on bro, unpredictable? really? im gonna be a little bit of a homer here but Wainwright got fukked out of the cy young last year, only jj or the col fuk can beat him out this year......check my boy Wainwrights home and daytime stats before you call it unpredictable, very predictable my friend......-150 for Wainwright at home? if you didnt bet that you fukkked up.....

EspBruin
    EspBruin's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are also both leading my keeper Fantasy team to a first place finish this year! $$$

sharper2

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    come on bro, unpredictable? really? im gonna be a little bit of a homer here but Wainwright got fukked out of the cy young last year, only jj or the col fuk can beat him out this year......check my boy Wainwrights home and daytime stats before you call it unpredictable, very predictable my friend......-150 for Wainwright at home? if you didnt bet that you fukkked up.....
    Well i was thinking mostly of josh who was -220 one time, and he pitched a gem, but his team put up like 1 run. I remember because I hit like 4 legs of a 5 team parlay and the only play that lost was josh so i was a lil pissed. i'm just saying in the long run you can't blindly bet these studs because the prices are pretty ridiculous these days. hell half of the board got buried in cliff lee losing the other day, and im sure a couple got buried betting him today.

2daBank

Well i was thinking mostly of josh who was -220 one time, and he pitched a gem, but his team put up like 1 run. I remember because I hit like 4 legs of a 5 team parlay and the only play that lost was josh so i was a lil pissed. i'm just saying in the long run you can't blindly bet these studs because the prices are pretty ridiculous these days. hell half of the board got buried in cliff lee losing the other day, and im sure a couple got buried betting him today.

i wouldnt pay -220 for anyone, that been the great thing bout Wainwright he not usually that high...i dont even know what happened in the fla game.....

sharper2

i wouldnt pay -220 for anyone, that been the great thing bout Wainwright he not usually that high...i dont even know what happened in the fla game.....
    that's what i'm saying. I bet cards RL and got lucky in the 8th or 7th whenever they tacked on another run. I can't lay -150 or higher, so I can't auto bet these studs, maybe i'm missing out, but in the long run i cant see anyone making profit betting on overpriced pitchers.

2daBank

that's what i'm saying. I bet cards RL and got lucky in the 8th or 7th whenever they tacked on another run. I can't lay -150 or higher, so I can't auto bet these studs, maybe i'm missing out, but in the long run i cant see anyone making profit betting on overpriced pitchers.

Cards were only -150 -160 ish depending when you got them...ill pay into the -170s if i really trust a team....

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Johnson should have started over Jimenez in All Star game.

sharper2

Cards were only -150 -160 ish depending when you got them...ill pay into the -170s if i really trust a team....
    i've been finding ways outta paying -150+ for pricey plays like tt, and obviously RL's or even parlays. more power to you if you can lay the -150+

2daBank

i've been finding ways outta paying -150+ for pricey plays like tt, and obviously RL's or even parlays. more power to you if you can lay the -150+

i understand what you saying but this whole month when dogs were winning (played a few) but still managed to play that price a fav and do very well.......bottom line is if i find teams that price and totally trust them, i promise im way ahead in that price range.....

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

They seem to always come through.