2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cle/tex ov 10.5

after coming off a tough series with the chisox you better believe tex is licking there chops to get a crack at Laffey's garbage ass, the wind is picking up there today and the Ranger Park Arlington jet stream should be in full effect, with Beltre pitching for tex cle should be able to manage a few runs to help push this one over....

also looking at bos/tb under 9 but havnt been able to pull the trigger as of yet, thoughts appreciated...gl to everyone today...

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I like this play, even made a thread about this game yesterday.

Any info on the ump?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I like this play, even made a thread about this game yesterday.

Any info on the ump?

no i been waiting but didnt want it to come out he is a big over ump and the total go to 11 before i played it, so i guess im just taking my chances that its not some under loving fuk behind the plate (although he have to be really biased to keep this thing under imo)...

Pauulzcappin

Choo is out for the Indians, maybe Texas RL has better value than the over?

2daBank

Choo is out for the Indians, maybe Texas RL has better value than the over?

considered that but i hate rls and home rls even more....that more than likely gonna be one of the most public plays of the day, who wouldnt put Tex rl in parlays and such against cle shit squad not saying it wont cash just not sure i wanna ride with the masses on it......

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    considered that but i hate rls and home rls even more....that more than likely gonna be one of the most public plays of the day, who wouldnt put Tex rl in parlays and such against cle shit squad not saying it wont cash just not sure i wanna ride with the masses on it......
    I like the over in this one too, the Tribe should be able to get some runs tonight, may even take a stab at them ML as well. I agree, I don't like taking home team runlines of -1.5, seems you get dicked over more times than not with 1 run victories. Good luck with the over play, will probably be on it too.

2daBank

any thoughts on the bos/tb game? i said all series against bal that at some point we gonna see a big drop off in bos offensive production, impossible not to with the mash unit they are fielding...we all know tb has flashes of offensive ineptitude (even more so at home) hell they been no hit 3 damn times the last freakin year....Dice k worries me as hard to know what we will get from him and Garza has his bad moments as well, same pitching matchup not that long ago in beantown and score was pretty high, yet they set this at 9 and juice the under really leaning under 9 in this one.....

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

11 runs is a lot, not worth the risk in my opinion

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    11 runs is a lot, not worth the risk in my opinion

that why it is a good bet imo....6 of 9 totals set this high in Arlington have went over.....kinda like when you see a big total in Wrigley you dont question it just hit the over up......

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

2da, I trust you. You are a very solid capper I am going to tail this one. Btw your Cards made me some coin yesterday, a lot more then they lost me the other day. Wainwright for Cy Young.

AaronTheGambler
    AaronTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

i say it goes over in5 innijg

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by AaronTheGambler View Post
    i say it goes over in5 innijg

that would be sweet, love me some no stress bets.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    2da, I trust you. You are a very solid capper I am going to tail this one. Btw your Cards made me some coin yesterday, a lot more then they lost me the other day. Wainwright for Cy Young.

glad to hear you got your money back + some....hopefully this sails over to help the bank account....

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

any thoughts on the bos/tb game? i said all series against bal that at some point we gonna see a big drop off in bos offensive production, impossible not to with the mash unit they are fielding...we all know tb has flashes of offensive ineptitude (even more so at home) hell they been no hit 3 damn times the last freakin year....Dice k worries me as hard to know what we will get from him and Garza has his bad moments as well, same pitching matchup not that long ago in beantown and score was pretty high, yet they set this at 9 and juice the under really leaning under 9 in this one.....
    i'm on the under 9 in Red Sox/Rays.

as for Tribe/Rangers, as an Indians fan, i have to say that i think you've got more to worry about with respect to the 3 you're asking from Indians than the 8 you're expecting from the Rangers. the only thing worse than their bullpen is their offense. be glad that you didn't see this murder's row over the weekend against the A's, but with Choo now out, it's like 5-6 rookies, Hafner, Peralta and Kearns. other than Santana being good and La Porta being better since he returned from minors, they swing at a lot of bad pitches and fail to move runners over and just generally leave guys on base. Hafner bats clean-up, for God's sake, and that's only because Austin Kearns cooled off. they've only scored more than 3 in 2 of 8 vs Rangers, and whether or not they score 3 is a coin flip this season. Christ, i think i might be talking myself into the Tribe TT under. that said, they could easily allow 10+. Game under is a horrendous play, just don't know about over. BOL if you play it. might tail White Sox.

2daBank

good stuff bift, yea we all know tribes offense is straight shit (more reason this number is telling to me) i could actually see them scoring some runs tonight for some reason (probably a lot to do with that jet stream in Arlington)....think chisox are a solid pick as they have been playing really good baseball, thought about the under but Kazmir and ana pen worried me and made me shift to just eating the chalk and playing the team at home playing better ball....still waiting on the bos/tb under (trying to see who umps are which i havnt found yet) but almost certain i will be locking it up for a half unit at least......gl tonight

BiffTFinancial

Greek's had the Sox/Rays line same place all day. we'll see if it moves late, but i went ahead played the under for fear of paying even more juice. i like that play. of course, i liked the D'backs as my 4 pm play, but still early there. all i know is that i feel like i spent the entire weekend hoping they'd get to 3 runs against shit pitchers in good weather. again, though, Rangers could put up 10 easy. i just think there's a reason for the juice on Tribe under 4', but as a fan, i just can't pull the trigger on it. they're only 11 1/2 out.

2daBank

i imagine if i was a cle fan and got to see there pathetic offense on a day to day basis this play would probably scare me more....

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Over sounds good! Rangers win 10-3, GL!

BiffTFinancial

i imagine if i was a cle fan and got to see there pathetic offense on a day to day basis this play would probably scare me more....
    right. but i'm telling you once 6-8 young guys get seasoning, with Hafner at clean-up, watch out...

2daBank

went ahead and played bos/tb un 9....that is all for me, gl to everyone

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I like the over on Rangers game not sure if I will bet it yet. Made a play on the Sox. Floyd and the Sox have been playing good lately. Thinking about playing Mets but its such a huge public play it's starting to make me nervous. Kind of like that bosox under but damn what Dice K will show up??? Good luck whatever you choose

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I like the over on Rangers game not sure if I will bet it yet. Made a play on the Sox. Floyd and the Sox have been playing good lately. Thinking about playing Mets but its such a huge public play it's starting to make me nervous. Kind of like that bosox under but damn what Dice K will show up??? Good luck whatever you choose

yea Dice K is a big question mark, Garza as well to a lesser extent...im playing this based off my feeling that sox offense is starting to show cracks with all the injuries, and tb problem scoring at home......

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

i like this play a lot today. gl to all

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

feelin this too SBR hook it up

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

solid spread sheet buddy, good luck on the plays tonight

2daBank

well fukkin cle is doing there job, if only tex could score some runs, or maybe at least get a hit

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I almost wanted to take Clev tonight too, is omar beltre really worth -200 even for a texas team

Pauulzcappin

Good call my man.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Texas will score 3 in the fifth.

2daBank

chi sox looking great, bos/tb under 9 is in serious jeopardy (but not totally screwed yet, keep up the non hitting at your own park Rays!!) if tex can put a few runs up that has a shot.....still hard to tell how the night gonna end up.....

BiffTFinancial

well fukkin cle is doing there job, if only tex could score some runs, or maybe at least get a hit
    if you'd told me this afternoon that the Tribe would have 4 runs in the 3rd backing Laffey, i'd have tailed that over. the wind is clearly blowing out. La Porta, Santana, Choo - there's 2 or 3 potential all-stars in there. nice call on ChiSox so far. Gavin Floyd, proof of the new dead ball era.

Pauulzcappin

Texas will get their runs, don't worry about it.

BiffTFinancial

Texas will get their runs, don't worry about it.
    yep, there's one. Dice-K gets through the all-important 5th. or limps through.

BiffTFinancial

laffey may throw 100 pitches in 4 innings.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    laffey may throw 100 pitches in 4 innings.

sweet last i checked you guys pen wasnt hitting on shit tex pitcher has thrown lot of pitches as well, of coarse there pen is very strong, but cant really ask for more out of cle they did there part (if they wanna help some more ill take it)......

12 Last