No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Marlins +149 Saturday

Something's clearly not right with Hanson. He has an 8.79 ERA in his last three starts (15 runs and 21 hits in his last 7.1 IP), and an 8.31 ERA in day games (this one starts mid-afternoon). Sanchez is one of the more underrated pitchers in the league (7-4, 3.18 ERA), and he's fared well against Atlanta both this year and last.

Vegas was being lazy with this line, simply because of Atlanta's home record and Hanson's track record prior to his recent struggles. The Marlins are definitely a live dog at a great price here. Get it while you can, because it will only continue to get pounded down.

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

I think Marlins TT over is a better play, it's tough for me to imagine atlanta losing two in a row at home. they pull off some crazy wins at home. JK forgot they won in walkoff fashion today my bad

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    I think Marlins TT over is a better play, it's tough for me to imagine atlanta losing two in a row at home. they pull off some crazy wins at home.
    Atlanta didn't lose tonight.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

fla a real solid play, i think ppl would be crazy to take atl at that price, on the other hand atl is fukkin great at home and fla looked a lot like the Fla Marlins not the Porto Rico Marlins that i like today, it took everything i had not to bet them last game and the fuks would have burnt me, i like teams i can count on in that spot.....

sharper2

Haha sorry edited my post right before you quoted it, i agree with this play along with marlins TT over

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    I think Marlins TT over is a better play, it's tough for me to imagine atlanta losing two in a row at home. they pull off some crazy wins at home.
    Atlanta didn't lose last night so where would the two in a row come in. I understand its an honest mistake. On the other hand, I think its a great bet to go against Hanson 2morrow night, atleast the +1.5 is, by the way, I hate his delivery, seams like he holds the ball out for you to see it too long.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    I hate his delivery, seams like he holds the ball out for you to see it too long.
    Reminds me of Peavy.

Dude's going to have arm troubles soon, if he doesn't already and is just hiding it.

2daBank

Atlanta didn't lose last night so where would the two in a row come in. I understand its an honest mistake. On the other hand, I think its a great bet to go against Hanson 2morrow night, atleast the +1.5 is, by the way, I hate his delivery, seams like he holds the ball out for you to see it too long.

+1.5 is solid but honestly i think the under is cash, 8.5 now i will probably grab if i think it going down to 8.....

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    +1.5 is solid but honestly i think the under is cash, 8.5 now i will probably grab if i think it going down to 8.....
    I'm staying away from the total my figures say over but Hanson can be lights out on some nights. I can definitely see a 5-3 game but my #'s don't back it, my #'s back more like 7-5.

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

i like this nocoin and on it...couldnt agree more...

2daBank

I'm staying away from the total my figures say over but Hanson can be lights out on some nights. I can definitely see a 5-3 game but my #'s don't back it, my #'s back more like 7-5.

the more i went and looked i dont like it much at all anymore..

sharper2

not looking good for the marlins, cmon let's see some offense marlins

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

i fukkin hate paulino this guy ruins all of the marlins chances of winning or making a come back.