dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Rockies!!

Aaron Cook has been mediocre this year but at home his has been dominant! SF is playing like they don't give a crap right now. Rockies will rock their shi t tomorrow. I am going huge on this tomorrow and you should consider it also!

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Also for all of those backing the Yankees tomorrow and don't want to lay the -360 or whatever it is going to end up at parlay the Yanks with the Rockies for a nice +120.

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Also feeling the Angels. Wilson got knocked around in his last start against the Angels and Weaver has a 1.9 era at home this year.

WhiteEagle
    WhiteEagle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on rookies tooooooooooooooooo, GL

absolute
    absolute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5076

hey Dodger, I'm new to the site. I'm a dodger fan myself and took a beating backing the Giants today. I also wanted to let you know that I like the DodgerDaily thread you have going on. I agree with you on the Colorado game. Giants haven't scored more than 4 runs for over a week and that Game vs. Wakefield doesn't count because they got 2 runs off of errors. Cook has been way better at home and vs. NL teams. His ERA is high because most of his games have been played away. Im gonna tail you on this one. How many units you think you are going on this one?

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Thanks man! I didn't get a chance to watch the game but i caught some of it on the radio. I honestly thought Padilla would come down from the high of pitching against the Yankees and San Fran if they had any balls would have grabbed them and played with some heart. Clearly their heads weren't in the game yesterday and I have no reason to belive that they are just going to decide to "show up" today.
    I want to go large. Everything is pointing to the Rockies and I am liking that the line is moving the way it should. As long as this the public doesn't jump all over this play and the line keeps steadily moving I can back this play with more confidence.
    I am not sure how many units your average play is but I am going at least triple.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

nobody in their right mind can bet san fran today after the shit they have been pedaling on the field these days. that is why i am going to be betting them tonight, because it makes no sense at all. good luck!

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Sometimes not bad logic in baseball. But I have a feeling they aren't going to break out of that performance in one game. They are on auto fade until they can prove otherwise. P.s. Line is at -149 at Pinny right now. That is higher than 5 dimes and Bet Jam. There is a Pinny lean for you.

absolute

Oh so you didn't see Padilla get beaned again. I swear there are a lot of teams waiting to get him back. haha. Agree, I'm not seeing anything odd with the line movement, but I think that will change once the early games get going and whether the public wins or loses on the early games. On a unit scale of 1-10, I typically roll about 2-3 units per play. Ima monitor this game and circle back as the game approaches. GL

dodger33
    Kershnasty

I heard about that. He probably deserves it. You are 100% depending on the couple early games everyone could be either content or chasing their asses.

Muddy
    Muddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3671

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    nobody in their right mind can bet san fran today after the shit they have been pedaling on the field these days. that is why i am going to be betting them tonight, because it makes no sense at all. good luck!
    Exactly what I was thinking, but I can't resist! I'm all over the Rockies

absolute

dodger, so what you think are the chances that the dodgers go for cliff lee or make a decent trade before the deadline? or will the continue to pick up old ass players. i heard pedro martinez might want to come back. haha

lak420187
    lak420187's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on it parlayed with the yanks rl...gl ppl.

dodger33
    Kershnasty

I think Fernando Valenzeula is in the running too.
    Honestly I highly doubt with this stupid divorce the Dodgers will do anything. They are good but not World Series good. With the addition of Cliff Lee they have a great shot of getting there. I really hope they do but my guess is he will most likely end up somewhere else and the Dodgers will pick up someone for the same price as Lee but half of the talent (the Dodger way).

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

aaron cook far below mediocre

save ur $$$ brah

dodger33
    Kershnasty

More people are jumping on the Rockies and the line isn't moving much. Still going to play this maybe quite as large now.

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Line just jumped from -150 to -139 with my local. What is going on. I still like the Rockies but am losing confidence fast.

Muddy
    Muddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3671

Rockies did not disappoint today.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

taking the Rockies at home till the break-they are alive.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Good job my man.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

renters beware

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

great call

easy winner

absolute

nicely done dodger, you were spot on with your analysis. glad to see that you stayed with your initial analysis. i wasnt able to double back and check on the forum, but based off our conversation i stuck with the rockies. nice win

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice win, love when everyone cashes in.

bsandhype
    bsandhype's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good pick, I am thinking they win again today. Thoughts?

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Thanks boys I hope you guys cashed! Giants are is shambles right now. Rockies take this one too. Remember Chacin just beat Oswalt and Lincecum still isn't pitching to his ability. Line is moving away from the Giants just like expected and everyone is going to see Lincecum at plus $ and jump on it (they are going to lose). Us smart bettors are going to fade the giants and take the Rockies again!

alex123
    alex123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    Aaron Cook has been mediocre this year but at home his has been dominant! SF is playing like they don't give a crap right now. Rockies will rock their shi t tomorrow. I am going huge on this tomorrow and you should consider it also!
    Great call with strong conviction Dodger!! Well done!

dodger33
    Kershnasty

They take Lincecum down today boys!

absolute

agree with you on the rox. im also leaning on the dodgers today. i usually dont like to take road favs, but this seems like a good situation. jackson coming off of a no no throwing 150 pitches, worse bullpin in league, and kuroda has been most consistent pitcher for them. last 2 road games performed well. what are your thoughts?

dodger33
    Kershnasty

I put my write up in Dodger Daily. I do not like that everyone is on the Dodgers today. I think the Dbacks can steal one here. Dodgers come out flat off a days rest.