wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, yesterday I went 2-1 and was pretty happy with the results. First, the New York Mets started my day off by getting rocked by the Marlins and I was like here we go again. The Rockies gave me a little breathing room starting off early and often against the padres and then my big game. Arizona came back and got a nice lead against St. Louis and I was very happy. Then they decide to make it interesting in the ninth. Luckily for me I had Arizona +1.5. The score really wasn't how I envisioned the game to go, but a win is a win no matter what the score is. Yesterday was a pretty difficult day for me on all my contests though, so lets get back in the game today and win some more money.
    Los Angeles Dodgers +125 over the San Francisco Giants
    Matt Cain is usually very realiable, but he was absolutly destroyed in his last start against Houston, Yes i said Houston. Cain gave up seven runs and nine hits over 2 and 2/3 innings. I don't expect him to have that type of game and do expect him to pitch well here. Cain in his Career though is 0-7 with a 4.13 era against the dodgers which does not go well for him. Ely on the other hand for the dodgers has pitched well, but has gotten no run support from his team. Ely is 3-5 with a 3.86 era this season but pitched wonderfully once again in his last start going 7 innings and only allowing three hits and two earned runs. If the dodgers can bounce back from that horrible collapse against the yankees and get ely three or four runs this game should be in the bag. Ely will pitch strong here and given the positive price, to me this a no brainer.
    Toronto Blue Jays -115 over the Cleveland Indians
    Brandon Morrow is on the mound for the Blue Jays tonight and he is starting to come around and pitch well. He started the season 3-4 with an over 8 era. Once The jays put Jose Molina behind the mound he is 2-1 with a 1.32 era so its easy to see the big change in him. He will be pitching against a team that doesnt like to hit. The problem is even though Toronto has a team that is in the top 5 in the majors in home runs they strike out a lot and that means there are games they don't score or score 1 like yesterday. Carmona is on the mound for the Indians who in his last start was destroyed by the Phillies. He gave up 7 runs in just 4 innings. Look for Toronto to rebound tonight and get this series even against the Indians.

I think I am going stick with just picking two games tonight, because after looking at the schedule there are games that I feel the juice is way to high or games that are two close to call. If I was going to pick a third game I would go with Texas +103 over the Angels or possibly Detroit +103 over the Minnesota Twins. I probably will end of taking these, I just need to see where the line goes and do a little more research. Anyways good luck today guys hope we all can win some money.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8389

GL today I like the LA pick no feeling on the other game !!!!!!!

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Like the plays, good luck!