thebayareabeast
    thebayareabeast's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    beast you forgot to change names!

Im trying not to be a dick anymore but I gotta be honest with you about something.

You're kind of dumb. And thats an understatement.

thebayareabeast

Cincinnati +1.5 -170 25U

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

how do you put on bet in on a game 25 minutes after it started?

thebayareabeast

I placed the bet before the game started then I didn't post until after it started. When I posted this it was 0-0 in the top of the 2nd.

You guys are free to believe whatever you wish, If you think I tried to gain an advantage by doing that in a game that was still scoreless than God help all of you, you are even stupider and more ridiculous than I thought.

Of all 130 wagers I have posted on this board, this is the first one that I had to post 20 min after the game started because of laptop issue and some chump comes out of the woods and makes an accusation against me ABOUT A GAME THAT WAS SCORELESS IN TOP 2ND.

SBRFORUM HAS SOME OF THE MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE ALIVE

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

like all the forums you have been banned from!

G's pks
    Update your status

warrior fan/beast I am starting to like the Reds myself 8-0 ....

thebayareabeast

Boston -272 25U

thebayareabeast

Minnesota -140 25U

thebayareabeast

7-4-2010

Boston -200
    SF +116
    LAA -166
    STL -155
    ATL -160

ALL 20U

thebayareabeast

Will update YTD record tomorrow. Not a good week at all.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome you took your points into the book again instead of starting to pay off your debt.

0/100

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

i thought he owed you 200 ice??

thebayareabeast

This is just comedy.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah real funny
    Points Awarded:

thebayareabeast gave iceminers26 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thebayareabeast

First transfer made as promised. Sorry for the delay buddy. I will throw you some extra points or something.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

pathetic...feel free to start running your mouth about my mother again as i know that your only defense for being called the piece of shit that you are, your picks suck (chalky ass bitch), ice killed you in a contest where he had a bad stretch, punk ass stiff (i knew that before this happened but seems to have surprised others for some reason), 20-25 units a game lol, wtf are your units? id guess $1 units and 3 inches on the other unit.... honestly i was happy bout the contest because i knew you would stiff then leave, but to my surprise you just stiffed and stuck around as it probably doesnt matter to yo if you have anyone's respect because god knows you dont get any respect in real life either, obvious the way you talk on here you a straight bitch and would never say any of that vulgar crap to anyone in public.....last but not least how sorry do you gotta be that i can do a wright-up about how pathetic you are, before you get defensive check my spreadsheet as unlike you if i can do a wright-up and make a pick there a real good chance im dead on balls accurate ....go back to the sewer you came from

2daBank

and take your boy warriorfan with you ..........

thebayareabeast

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    pathetic...feel free to start running your mouth about my mother again as i know that your only defense for being called the piece of shit that you are, your picks suck (chalky ass bitch), ice killed you in a contest where he had a bad stretch, punk ass stiff (i knew that before this happened but seems to have surprised others for some reason), 20-25 units a game lol, wtf are your units? id guess $1 units and 3 inches on the other unit.... honestly i was happy bout the contest because i knew you would stiff then leave, but to my surprise you just stiffed and stuck around as it probably doesnt matter to yo if you have anyone's respect because god knows you dont get any respect in real life either, obvious the way you talk on here you a straight bitch and would never say any of that vulgar crap to anyone in public.....last but not least how sorry do you gotta be that i can do a wright-up about how pathetic you are, before you get defensive check my spreadsheet as unlike you if i can do a wright-up and make a pick there a real good chance im dead on balls accurate ....go back to the sewer you came from
    You are a mentally ill, lunatic who is bitter because you were exposed for the vile keyboard pounding little \*\*\*\*\*\* that you are. I don't give a rats ass that you are blind and can't see that I just started paying his measly 100 points on the post above. Noone cares that you are a drunk fuckin idiot. You could go suck a dick dude. I haven't been on here very long but its obvious you do nothing but spew venom at people in a desperate attempt to try to look hard or tough because you are in reality a little piece of worthless trash. Your opinions are meaningless to everyone here, and noone cares about your fabricated spreadsheet. YOU ARE A LOSER!!!!! AND AS FAR AS YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT HOW I WOULD TREAT YOU IF I EVER SAW YOU, I WOULD BITCHSLAP YOU AND MAKE YOU MY HOE JUST LIKE I ASSFUCKED YOUR MOM BEFORE I SHOVED IT DOWN HER THROAT. DO YOU HEAR ME TRAILER TRASH? YOU WERE ABUSED AS A BABY I WOULD VENTURE TO SAY BUT NOONE CAN BLAIM YOUR FAMILY EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY TRASHY PIECES OF SHIT JUST LIKE YOU. THATS HOW LOW YOU ARE, IT CANT BE CLASSIFIED AS ABUSE. YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME. DO YOU THINK I GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT 100 betpoints? IF I EVER SAW YOU IN PERSON I WOULD KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU LOUDMOUTH BOY AND YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO GET UP AND WALK AWAY IN ONE PIECE. YOU ARE A COCKSUCKING WANNABE AND NOTHING MORE.

thebayareabeast

Nice punctuation and spelling you inbred piece of shit. You are a laughable inbred fukkin retard!

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

and take your boy warriorfan with you ..........
    Go fukk yourself dude. You are the biggest piece of shit on SBR. I tried to be nice to you because I felt sorry for you. You seriously need help imo.

2daBank

i do all that and post winners bayareabitch/ warriorfanboy.....better ask somebody!!!!!!!!!!

G's pks
    Update your status

I see this thread has gone down hill! Tough week for you beast...reload your account and bounce back... I see you never update when you lose and always skip a day or two...

warriorfan707

i do all that and post winners bayareabitch/ warriorfanboy.....better ask somebody!!!!!!!!!!
    You're a fukkin idiot dude. Do us all a favor and either leave this forum or drink yourself to death tonight. Or you could always check into your nearest sanitarium, that works too.

warriorfan707

Overunder on how many drinks "2dashitter" has had today

Over 10.5 -120
    Under 10.5 +105

You're a bitch dude.

thebayareabeast

I see this thread has gone down hill! Tough week for you beast...reload your account and bounce back... I see you never update when you lose and always skip a day or two...
    And I see you are always Johnny on the Spot in coming in here and reminding me about when I had a tough day and when I win you don't utter a single syllable. Hope it makes you feel like a man to do that.

thebayareabeast

On these gambling forums you will find the biggest pieces of shit in the world.

G's pks
    Update your status

warriorfan/beast (you appeared under two names a minute apart)I am pulling for you... seriously... Pick a max of three games and I bet you see better results... Maybe keep all your picks at -170 or less... Man betting the biggest chalk on the board has buried you! What kind of reload bonus you getting tomorrow?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thebayareabeast View Post
    On these gambling forums you will find the biggest pieces of shit in the world.

that is the most accurate thing you have said in a month

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Overunder on how many drinks "2dashitter" has had today

Over 10.5 -120
    Under 10.5 +105

You're a bitch dude.

does beer count? if so ill take over for 1000 points, oh wait you guys dont pay

bitch? hardly son.......

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

hellooooooo

warriorfan707

warriorfan/beast (you appeared under two names a minute apart)I am pulling for you... seriously... Pick a max of three games and I bet you see better results... Maybe keep all your picks at -170 or less... Man betting the biggest chalk on the board has buried you! What kind of reload bonus you getting tomorrow?
    I really hope you are joking and you don't actually believe we are the same person. A simple IP check from the Mods would clear this up pretty quick

thebayareabeast

Who said anything about a reload bonus? Who needs to reload? And stop patronizing me dude you delusional freak.

thebayareabeast

This guys an idiot. I must be the quickest typer in the world to be able to spout off entire paragraphs under 2 screen names at the same exact time. I advise you to stop gambling immediately for your own good.

warriorfan707

does beer count? if so ill take over for 1000 points, oh wait you guys dont pay

bitch? hardly son.......
    I don't pay? Go to the SBR Credit report and tell me who has the best credit of anyone on this site you punkass little pussy bitch.

warriorfan707

Drunken clowns who can't hold their liquor

First 123456 Last