joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

KC/WASH pick with write up

Won with the cards last night ,so i am 2-0 to start the week.

Just to let you know ,baseball season i only make a bet a day.

OK......
    Bannister is not enjoying interleague play. In his last 2 starts (@ Cincy and @ Atlanta), he's gone a total of 7 innings and gave up 14 earned runs on 17 hits. Well...that's a problem. And he was on a 5 game winning streak leading into those starts. It's fair to say his worst starts have come on the road this season. You have those 2 games as well as a 3 inning start where he gave up 7 in Chicago and another where he went 5.1 and gave up 6 in Toronto. All together...his road ERA is 8.57 this season. Alright...the Nats don't exactly have the offense the Braves and Reds do, but they do have some big boppers like Zimmerman, Dunn and Willingham. We all know the deal with Strasburg. I can't really explain anything that you don't already know. The only thing I do know is that in his 2 home starts...he's gone 14 innings, struck out 24 and walked ZERO. Maybe a comfort factor for him feeding off the big home crowds.
    Royals v Nationals. Not really a matchup that would draw big crowds. But...this one will probably be packed because of the phenom. Strasburg has gone 7 twice so far and he still doesn't have a game with over 100 pitches thrown. He's very efficient. Good chance he goes 8 today as they may let him go that 1 inning more.I hate laying the RL with the home team & i usually don't.I see this game going 4-1,.5-2
    I had a lean on the under ,but i thinking is the RL is the better play
    Nationals -1.5 -120

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

you, me, and every other square in the world is on this. in the rook we trust.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice start to the week.

I'm rolling with the Royals at that ridiculous price being offered on the ML. Even though they haven't produced runs these past two games they are still getting hits, if they clean up their baserunning and come up with some clutch hits, they could easily deal the kid his first loss.

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    you, me, and every other square in the world is on this. in the rook we trust.
    That is true,when i was looking at the cards.I did say to myself ,it's such a square play and if i am lucky my team will only come up 8x,but squares like myself must win sometimes.Or who's going to re up
    All i can say is GL to us