wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well yesterday started with a lot of promise. I started off with a win from Florida and Josh Johnson and the Indians were leading. Well the indians decided to give up some runs and lose that game. Then the angels just got pounded. Its very weird to see a team win by a huge margin and then get pounded the next day by the same team by a huge margin. Then Baltimore could of saved my day. They jumped out to a 4-0 lead and i was excited thinking i was going to hit my upset special. Then San Diego came roaring back to win the game. So these days happen. I went 1-3 yesterday so i guess my huge winning streak is over. Thats ok all streaks come to an end. Its time to start a new one. Tonights card is even lighter then last weeks Monday Card. I can't stand when there is only a few games schedule or no day games. I will try to cap these even though there is only three. Good luck tonight
    Kansas City Royals +139 over the Washington Nationals
    Honestly on any given day i would stay away from this game. I am going play all three games tonight and i think i will lean toward Kansas City here. I think their offense will ignite against Washington. They can hit at times and tonight should be one of those nights against 105 year old Hernandez. I swear this guy will be around for another twenty years. Chen is not my favorite pitcher so i am leaning on taking the over 9 here. This is pretty much a pick em game for me so i am going take the price here.
    New York Yankees and Arizona Diamonbacks over 10.5 (-115)
    I could of just played the easy road here and taken Yankees -170 which i think is a fair price or the RL -115 which i like also but i think i will cap a little and take the over. This game i feel will be a shootout. Arizona scored quite frequently against Detroit and will score against Burnett. Burnett has struggled a lot lately. He is 6-5 and he is not the A.J of old. He has struggled with his command. Lopez has been horrible for Arizona. He is 2-6 this season. I would be suprised if he lasts five innings agains the yankees. You put on top of that the fact they are playing in a hitters park in Arizona and this will be a shootout. I look at this line and think it will be 11 before game time so i am putting my play in early.
    Cincinnati Reds +110 over the Oakland A's
    Here is another game I probably would not of touched on a regular day but will tonight. This game to m is another pick em game but will take the dog here. If the reds offense decides to show up they wont have any problem here. The thing that bothers me is that Leake has lost command of his fastball in his last two starts. I watched the game he pitched before last and if it wasnt for a lot of double plays he would of been smashed. He keep working his way out of jams. Maybe its that second go around that people talk about but batters seem to be catching up with him. The A's are not the bronx bashers and he should be able to get back on track here.
    Good luck to all and lets beat the books and turn my streak around and get back on track today

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wish you the best of luck...

But when you say "on any given day, I'd stay away from this game" and "this game is a pick 'um", why are yuou betting them?

Doc

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck!

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

like the 2 overs should be no sweat

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

I might jump on the Cinn. chase wagon as well. Needed them yesterday. Those Bastards!!!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah doc you are right. i usually don't but some days i am a little action junkie and feeling like that today..

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    yeah doc you are right. i usually don't but some days i am a little action junkie and feeling like that today..
    nothing wrong with that as long as you understand your motivation and you can live with results...

Doc