wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

well yesterday was another great day for me. i was two and one with my posted picks and went 7-1 on the day. This sport is so strange. i was like 6-11 over the first few days and then boom i go 15-2 over the last couple days. It is so up and down. I guess its like anything else with streaks. You try to play your hot streak while you try to lay off on your cold streaks. So i am going play this streak until it ends which could be today because there are some tough matchups today. Today we have what i love at that is day games. I have loved day games considering there is nothign else on TV during the day so i will have a couple for you. So lets get started and lets keep this streak going.
    Los Angeles Dodgers -111 over the Cincinnati Reds
    This is one of those tough games for me. I was sure which side to take but decided with the pitching matchup to go ahead and go wit the Dodgers on this one. This is pretty much a pick em game but with the momemtum going to the dodgers yesterday and Ely pitching today i am going with the dodgers. I love this ely kid. I think he is going be a real stud in the majors and look for him to shut down the reds today
    Colorado Rockies -109 over the Minnasota Twins and the under 7
    This should be a outstanding pitching matchup. I like Lirano and he has proven he is back from his surgery and injuries a few years ago. The twins are tough at home and i do like them and this could be another one of thise games where it could go either way. Ok for the Rockies we all know who is on the mound here and there is no question he is one of the top pitchers in the majors. He is awesome and his stuff is awesome. I do expect a very low score in this game. It could be 2-1 or 3-1. I think the difference here is liarano will be a little wild giving up a couple runs and if he does that it will be over for the twins.
    New york mets -102 over the Cleveland Indians
    Like i said yesterday i am going ride this ship all the way to the dock. six days in a row i have played the mets and they have not dissapointed me. They have more wins from their starters then any other national league team and only one team has more and that is the boston red sox. They are playing like the amazing mets now and who would of every though it would come from this group of pitchers. Ra dicky is going back and getting his career in mode and keep that knuckleball going and the mets going here in this spot. I think the mets pound big here and get the sweep over the struggling indians. I am going play the reverse run line -1.5 here also. Mets keep on rolling.
    good luck to all and lets win some money

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Like the card alot. Tailing you.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

hope you went 3-1 also