MR PROFIT
    Update your status
    MR PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB Sunday

Astros(25-38, 11-18 away) @ Yankees (39-23, 21-7 home)

Starting Pitchers

Houston: Moehler (0-2, 6.12 ERA) is 0-1 with an 8.36 ERA in three starts
    New York: Hughes (8-1, 2.71 ERA)

HOU-1B-Berkman-Doubtful/NYY-3B-Rodriguez-OUT

-1.5 RUN LINE over Houston (Play of the Day)

@

With the St. Louis Cardinals struggling both on offense and defense, Chris Carpenter’s turn in the rotation couldn’t come at a much better time.Chris Carpenter has never lost vs Arizona in 9 career starts..Chris Carpenter is 4-0
    with an ERA of 2.09 in 9 career starts vs the D-Backs.Matt Holliday is also
    really lacking in the power (offense) department,so ya can't always depend on Pujos to carry the team. Cardinals may win today but with the offensive woes for the Cards,i expect CC to keep the D-Backs offense somewhat in-check & the Cards to put up small numbers as well & that this contest total is the best way to go!!

STL-1B-Pujols-Questionable

under 9

NY Mets @ Baltimore

Starting Pitchers

New York: Pelfrey (8-1, 2.23 ERA) is 4-0 with a 1.19 ERA in his last five outings.

Baltimore: Millwood (0-7, 4.64 ERA) going 0-4 with a 3.26 ERA in his first seven outings, he's had nobody to blame but himself in his last six, going 0-3 while posting a 6.34 ERA,but is 3-0 with a 1.89 ERA in his last five starts against the Mets.

New York (34-28) has received solid seven-inning starts to win the first two games. R.A. Dickey improved to 4-0 by allowing one run in a 5-1 win on Friday and Hisanori Takahashi followed that up by yielding one run in a 3-1 win Saturday.

The Mets have a major league-leading 2.31 ERA in June, and have won eight of 10 overall

ML over Baltimore
    Last edited by MR PROFIT; 06-13-10 at 12:05 PM.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Do you have any thoughts on the Mets/O's under?

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

JUST THROWING THIS INFO OUT THERE:

( Baseball System) Play Against any team like the Orioles who are nasty AL offensive team (4.5 runs or less a game), against a good NL starting pitcher with ERA of 3.70 or less, batting .240 or worse over their last 15 games. Mark this system down as 46-11, 80.7 percent.

(Baseball Trend ) A ton of great trends today, but I’m going with Detroit 11-0 in home games vs. NL teams scoring 4.3 or less runs a game on the season over the last three years.

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Do you have any thoughts on the Mets/O's under?
    Last edited by MR PROFIT; 06-13-10 at 01:08 PM.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by MR PROFIT View Post

( Baseball System) Play Against any team like the Orioles who are nasty AL offensive team (4.5 runs or less a game), against a good NL starting pitcher with ERA of 3.70 or less, batting .240 or worse over their last 15 games. Mark this system down as 46-11, 80.7 percent.

(Baseball Trend ) A ton of great trends today, but I’m going with Detroit 11-0 in home games vs. NL teams scoring 4.3 or less runs a game on the season over the last three years.
    So are you implying the Under is the play at the Mets/O's game? I have that for a good chunck of change. Any insight would be appreciated. Line stands at 8.5

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    So are you implying the Under is the play at the Mets/O's game? I have that for a good chunck of change. Any insight would be appreciated. Line stands at 8.5
    no comment,under looks good,but ya never know!! I don't like giving comments/advice on games that i'm not on myself.. As ya see i'm on the Mets ML.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10512

nice work mr. profit

c-pod
    c-pod's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice picks so, gl man

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

Starting Pitchers

NY Mets @ Baltimore

Starting Pitchers

New York: Pelfrey (8-1, 2.23 ERA) is 4-0 with a 1.19 ERA in his last five outings.

Baltimore: Millwood (0-7, 4.64 ERA) going 0-4 with a 3.26 ERA in his first seven outings, he's had nobody to blame but himself in his last six, going 0-3 while posting a 6.34 ERA,but is 3-0 with a 1.89 ERA in his last five starts against the Mets.

New York (34-28) has received solid seven-inning starts to win the first two games. R.A. Dickey improved to 4-0 by allowing one run in a 5-1 win on Friday and Hisanori Takahashi followed that up by yielding one run in a 3-1 win Saturday.

The Mets have a major league-leading 2.31 ERA in June, and have won eight of 10 overall

ML over Baltimore

rallymonkey
    rallymonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

nice plays mr profit...what site/resource do you use to get stats over the last 15 games?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Starting Pitchers

@

With the St. Louis Cardinals struggling both on offense and defense, Chris Carpenter’s turn in the rotation couldn’t come at a much better time.Chris Carpenter has never lost vs Arizona in 9 career starts..Chris Carpenter is 4-0
    with an ERA of 2.09 in 9 career starts vs the D-Backs.Matt Holliday is also
    really lacking in the power (offense) department,so ya can't always depend on Pujos to carry the team. Cardinals may win today but with the offensive woes for the Cards,i expect CC to keep the D-Backs offense somewhat in-check & the Cards to put up small numbers as well & that this contest total is the best way to go!!

STL-1B-Pujols-Questionable

under 9

NY Mets @ Baltimore

Starting Pitchers

ML over Baltimore
    Dude no disrespect but your plays are the public. It's like you only bet against bad teams and pay the high chalk. Do you have a winning record? I just cant see how you could win in the long run.

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post
    Dude no disrespect but your plays are the public. It's like you only bet against bad teams and pay the high chalk. Do you have a winning record? I just cant see how you could win in the long run.
    were the hell u coming from?? I bet against underdogs when it calls for it IMO. You don't see any
    high chalk in todays plays!! i also have a wining record,i deleted it when i got into a mini slump but should of kept it all the same (got pissed). If u follow (which i doubt),then u would know that i win on a consistant basis most of the time.. You don't see me playing favorites that are heavy juice as u say,don't know where u get that from.. Most high fav's i usually play the RL (run line)!! Most people whom play a favorite is a public bet most often,if peeps play on the dogs most of the time than they will lose in the long run IMO.. If you played a fav today (yourself) than u played the public!! I really don't understand really where ur coming from!! Can any one else understand this guy??

BTW,
    Last edited by MR PROFIT; 06-13-10 at 10:52 PM.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12025

great day tonight profit, had both new yorks myself as well

MrStiffy
    MrStiffy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Tony I've been following Mr P for some time (baseball and basketball) and he is one of the most underrated cappers on here. He might not have a whole lot of people writing in his threads, but he definatley is solid.

SKiLLsSoLoN
    Glad to have baseball back!
    SKiLLsSoLoN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1410

Nice picks and i like the trend!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10512

tonyp - i like lookin in here for mr profits picks, and i know he wins more than he loses. just so ul know

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Whats your record ? Everyone goes into slumps thats for sure but dude its like every time i look at your page its Yankees run line or something like that. The only dogs i ever see you post are good teams when there not favored. I'm curios of what your record will be at the end of the season. BOL

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

Whats your record ? Everyone goes into slumps thats for sure but dude its like every time i look at your page its Yankees run line or something like that. The only dogs i ever see you post are good teams when there not favored. I'm curios of what your record will be at the end of the season. BOL
    1st off my name is not DUDE,it's MR Profit or MIKE!! I play what i feel is a winner,it should not really matter to anyone what i play!! I play totals & like yesterday i played Mets.. I don't like to play big chalk fav's,but if i feel a certain team can cover the RL (Yanks) then i wil do so.. Why does it matter to you what i play.. I win more than i lose.. I explained my record situation to you,so no need to start another one,but it was something like 30 games over .500.. I also see others whom don't have a record,do you ?? them.. If you look at my threads (like you seem to do) then you should know that I'm a OK capper,so why the interrogation??