ok so yesterday had a good day and went 3-1. I decided to bet on soccer and went 0-4 last two days. This horrible to bet on. I dont think i like betting on games that ends in ties. These ties to me are crazy. just freaking play till you win why tie. Its like wasiting two hours of my life to end with nothing. Ok so on to baseball. Today has some decent games so going to try to find some prices and pick some winners. Hopefully this will start a good weekend for me. Satuardays are usually my race days but going stay with baseball.

Minnasota twins -1.5 (175) over the Atlanta Braves
Honestly Nick Blackburn has killed me this season. If i remember correctly Nick Blackburn was the opening day starter for the twins and since then he has been up and down and mostley down. Derrick lowe helped me out last week by getting lit up against the Arizona Diamonbacks and hopefully he will again here too. Minnasota is a very tough team at home in their new ball park and the braves have been on the road for a while. I thought i was going just take the twins here at home on the money line but have decided to be a little risky. Maybe seeing teams get lucky like the United States anything can happen, but really i think this going be a lopsided game. Look for the good price here and jump on it.
Seattle Mariners -1.5 (134) over the San Diego Padres
Here is another game that i thought in the beginning the mariners look good here as a moneyline favorite. The I started thinking about it and decided to go with the Run line instead. I like getting plus prices today and what a better way to do with Cliff Leff. He has been spectacular this year but the mariners offense has not been. He hasnt gotten much run support but still has a good record and still has played well. I thoought this Seattle team would be better this year with additions of bradely and figgins but nothing has kick started that offense. Then i thought the retirement of ken griffey junior might start them but still nothing. Hopefully they can start it. I still think San Diego is on of the most overrated teams but they keep winning and they keep proving me wrong and eventually i will give them the respect they deserve and bet on them. I have not bet on them one time this season. Maybe they can make me start.

New York Mets (104) over the Balitimore Oreos
Like i said yesterday i will keep calling them the oreos until they can actually prove to me they can win games. The mets looked good yesterday and beat up on them. The mets will bring their 35 year old rookie to the mound today. He has struggled and the oreos matusz is one the better young pitchers to come through the baltimore system in a while. I still thinking taking a better team that is bad on the road at a plus price over a really bad team is a good idea. I will do that any day of the week. The mets are a small price here on the road and hopefully they will perform like i think they will.
good luck to us today.. Hopefully we can win some money