krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

who the best mlb capper to tail

who the best mlb capper to tail here and im not looking for a poster who keeps posting plays threw out the day because i will not be able to play all their plays and might end up getting the losing end of their picks is their anybody here better then pimike to follow who usually post all their plays at 1 time in the day so it's easy to follow them and who will make me profit threw the season and i cant pick my own winners so dont tel me to do that?

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Just go to service plays at around 6 pm and the first post at the top of the forum will be yisman summarizing the consensus of who the real cappers took.PIMIKE is a lot of smoke and mirrors,he really isn't that good at all.

GL

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Check out RochesterTitans' One Play/Day Thread. Great stuff..

Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4231

Don't be fooled by crazy records. First find out how someone is calculating their record. Tons of guys do this unlimited unit play. 10 units, 50 units, that kind of crap. Look for someone who calculates by 1 unit, one game. If you go to my thread, post #1, I explain how I do it. Perhaps you will have a comfort level with it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Paco

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pair of 5s Sir View Post
    Don't be fooled by crazy records. First find out how someone is calculating their record. Tons of guys do this unlimited unit play. 10 units, 50 units, that kind of crap. Look for someone who calculates by 1 unit, one game. If you go to my thread, post #1, I explain how I do it. Perhaps you will have a comfort level with it.
    do you actually flat bet each game for the same unit size, or do you just post that way?

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Just go to service plays at around 6 pm and the first post at the top of the forum will be yisman summarizing the consensus of who the real cappers took.PIMIKE is a lot of smoke and mirrors,he really isn't that good at all.

GL
    thats who sports services took - not cappers from sbr...

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

LB & paco

Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4231

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    do you actually flat bet each game for the same unit size, or do you just post that way?
    just post that way. The amount I bet is based on a money management philosophy. When looking at someones unit count, you want to say if I followed this person and bet X per game, this is where I would be.

You bet 15 games, one unit each, and lose all 15 games, you would be down 15 units. Then on the 16th game, you bet 30 units and you win, accumulating 30 units. Now your total unit count is +15 units. Your W/L is 1-16, but +15 units. What does this record really tell you. It tells you crap. 20 unit, 30 unit, 50 unit play crap is just crap. Get my point. This is how the hucksters do it.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Well said. Avoid cappers/tout services who releases plays like GAME OF YEAR, GAME OF Millennium, GAME OF CENTURY etc. If they lost 10* Dime play but won *200 Dime Play, then their record may be misleading.

Dexter
    Update your status

just post that way. The amount I bet is based on a money management philosophy. When looking at someones unit count, you want to say if I followed this person and bet X per game, this is where I would be.

You bet 15 games, one unit each, and lose all 15 games, you would be down 15 units. Then on the 16th game, you bet 30 units and you win, accumulating 30 units. Now your total unit count is +15 units. Your W/L is 1-16, but +15 units. What does this record really tell you. It tells you crap. 20 unit, 30 unit, 50 unit play crap is just crap. Get my point. This is how the hucksters do it.
    i hear ya....i weight my games but anyone who pays attention knows i never chase. im in this for the long haul.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

cold streak but i'm up there brah

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Well said. Avoid cappers/tout services who releases plays like GAME OF YEAR, GAME OF Millennium, GAME OF CENTURY etc. If they lost 10* Dime play but won *200 Dime Play, then their record may be misleading.
    true but there still is nothing wrong with a guy who plays 1-3 units them drops a 20 unit bomb here and there. money mgmt and hitting the larger plays are the key imo. so long as you dont see cappers dropping those bombs when theyre ice cold, i would take notice when they post a larger then normal play.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

most posters here wouldn't know value bet or money management skills if they choked on it

you recognize at least one & ur ahead of the game......otherwise busto city brah

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

snapstick

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Pailzcappin

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

fauk it ima bet all dogs every game in mlb and see how that works and if it dont work im waiting till nfl season caus mlb bullshit i only cap nfl and nba mlb to hard

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

shoebox is solid

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7784

Just fade pinkie and you will do fine. Just take a look at this sentence from his website.

"THIS WEEKEND I HAVE A PLAY I LOVE SO MUCH, THAT I’M RISKING 50% OF MY ROLL ON. (You don’t want to miss this play)"

Tomasitas
    Lithuania
    Tomasitas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Maximus

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

the Rubber Band Man.