Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Was hoping you would come back
    Love this thread
    Fly fisher is right when he says that when someone is missing you wonder whats goin on.
    Hope all is well and Welcome back Nomadik

Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Thanks everyone for the welcoming back! I have to say I've missed it. So yeah I'm officially back in the states
    Still adjusting to the time difference, but I'm getting there. Looking forward to finishing out this MLB season and start up some college football I'll probably have a play or two in bases tomorrow.

On a side note, what's the deal with Paco's thread? What happened? Maybe I'll just pm him and ask him

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadik View Post
    Thanks everyone for the welcoming back! I have to say I've missed it. So yeah I'm officially back in the states Still adjusting to the time difference, but I'm getting there. Looking forward to finishing out this MLB season and start up some college football I'll probably have a play or two in bases tomorrow. On a side note, what's the deal with Paco's thread? What happened? Maybe I'll just pm him and ask him
    Temporarily closed due to haters saying a lot of shit and pissing him off, he was having a bad day and they just added to it.

Looking forward to your plays.

Nomadik

Hey folks! Well it's been a while, so I think I'm going to test the waters today with a couple of plays until I get back into the swing of things.

8.27.10 MLB Plays:

Tigers ML +112 (5u)
    Tigers Un 7.5 -115 (3u)
    Brewers ML -165 (5u)

Nomadik

Adding to Tigers play

Tigers ML +118 (5u) Line jumped up and I'll take before it drops again

So I have a total of 10u on Tigers

GL

Nomadik

Hey folks! Well it's been a while, so I think I'm going to test the waters today with a couple of plays until I get back into the swing of things.

8.27.10 MLB Plays:

Tigers ML +112 (5u)*LOSS...11 inning 1 run loss
    Tigers Un 7.5 -115 (3u)*Win
    Brewers ML -165 (5u)*Win...Slaughter

Adding to Tigers play

Tigers ML +118 (5u) Line jumped up and I'll take before it drops again *LOSS, see above

So I have a total of 10u on Tigers

GL
    2-1, -2u for 8/27. Wow has it been that long since I've posted a play in here? I guess so.

Will have some early leans for tomorrow up in a minute

Nomadik

Early Leans for 9/17 MLB:

Texas/Seattle *Why bet against the hottest team in baseball? Never bet against a streak to end people, go with the streak. I like Texas to make it 8 in a row, and Seattle to drop 8 in a row. Felix has not been historically good against the Rangers and I expect that to continue tomorrow.

Texas/Seattle OVER 6 *I think books are begging people to take the under here, simply based on the "Kings" past performances, as of recently, at home. However, this is Texas he's playing tomorrow and he has a record of 8-12 with a 4.16 ERA. CJ Wilson is 6-2 against the Mariners, however his ERA is 5.08. If you look at CJ's starts, you'll notice that Texas simply scores for the kid, hence why I like Texas AND the OVER.

Toronto/Boston *Boston is simply the hotter team right now AND they have life still to get into the playoffs. Also, I don't see Lackey losing 4 straight. I don't think he's done that since maybe 04 or something. Plus the current Jays roster is only hitting .248 off Lackey. Go with the hot team, who still has a shot at the playoffs.

Arizona/Pittsburgh *Seriously, it's the Pirates people. If that isn't enough, however, just look at Ian Kennedy's last 4 starts (all against 3 teams fighting for the top spot in the West): 28 inn pitched, 12 hits, and 3 runs! Those are sick numbers. Arizona in a rout!

Other Leans that I'll provide brief write ups on tomorrow/today :

Atlanta/Mets
    Twins/Athletics UNDER 8
    Cleveland/KC OVER 8.5
    Detroit/Chicago
    NYY/Baltimore *Tough to go against Balty here, but I feel a Yanks win tomorrow.
    Cubs/Florida
    Colorado/LAD *A lot of people will be looking to keep riding the Rox train, but they lose tmrrw in a close one.
    Wash/Philly *If there is one team that I'd pick to win the WS if it were played today, it would be the Phills. also, I don't think Oswalt is done with his "revenge" on the Nats after they ruined his debut with the Phills.

Nomadik

Official early MLB play 9/17:

Boston ML -140 (8.75u)
    Boston RL +145 (6.25u)*This is one play win or lose, as I'm basically playing the -1 line

Cubs ML -104 (10u)
    Tampa RL +130 (5u)
    A's/Twins Under 8 -115 (5u)

That's it for now. Will post Texas play later. GL!

Nomadik

Sox!
    Cubbies

Nomadik

Damn Philly is just a fckin machine right now! Damn I should've followed my lean above and put a little on the RL

Nomadik

Wow Lackey his getting btch slapped already! Ok no more rooting on the Sox until they're up by at least 20

Nomadik

Sox! Haha kiss of death!
    Cubbies
    BoSox blowing a great opportunity tonight to pick up ground on the Yanks, who will probably lose to Balty. Damn I can't wait to get my football thread tonight.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant wait for the football thread. ill have to call the bookie up and increase my bet limit for all the units ill be up

Nomadik

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    cant wait for the football thread. ill have to call the bookie up and increase my bet limit for all the units ill be up

Nomadik

Last Late play of the night 9/17:

Texas/Sea Over 6 -110 (20u) *This was my biggest play of the day, so let's get it!

First ... 11121314