wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

my 6.8 games picks thread

ok, so yesterday, with my first blog we hit the diamonbacks,angels and lost the phillies thanks to pitching to gonzales and not hitting. I have decided in my blogs i will play no favorites over 150. I do play these time to time, but i am here to try to cap and i honestly believe anybody can cap a -350 favorite. In baseball these are just not worth playing. I usually try not to play more then 4 games in a afternoon and there are lots of days where i just go wow i love every game and those are the days i lose my butt. So lets get started with tonights games
    Game 1
    New york mets -1.5 (155) and new york mets -142 over padres
    ok its not secret i am a huge mets fan, but really that has no bearing here. Who is the best pitcher in the league that no one has heard of? That would be the new ace of the new york mets mike pelfrey. Pelfrey is 2-0 with a 3.16 era vs the san diego padres in his career. But the main stat is that he is 8-1 with a 2.39 era this year. He might not have the stuff that jimeniez of colorado has but he is consistant with excellent accurancy. The mets on the other hand are the most up and down team i have seen in a while. They are excellent at home this year and horrible on the road. This game is at home where they have won 8 straight including a comback of 5-0 against florida in their last game. Look for them to come out give a lot of support to pelfrey and win 7-1 or so. I am going on both the run and money line even though i don't like betting on my favorite team or the run line on home teams.

ok with my next pick going with my upset special here
    Toronto blue jays (+178) over Tampa bay
    ok honestly i dont know why this game is intriging to me. Really i should be playing the rays here, but it seems every time i bet on them i lose my rear. Neiman has been lights out for tampa bay this year and that is more reason for me to take tampa but i just cant for this price. Toronto is a good team and when i can get a good team at 178 i am going take them 80% of the time. Tallet has pitched well and hopefully will get some hitting from of the key componets of that toronto lineup. I like this game for value.

ok my last game of the day will be
    St Louis Cardinals -123 over the dodgers
    ok this game scares me and at first i was not going take this game, but i can't help it. I love Carpenter. Anytime you can get Carpenter at -123 i am going take it. Sure the cardinals offense can suck at times. Sure the dodgers bats have came out of nowhere yesterday and started pounding the ball, but this is a different situation. Hopefully the cardianals can give carpenter 4 or 5 good runs and tat should be enough quiet honestly i am thinking of taking the run line here. I don't see the dodgers scoring more then 3. I am just a little weary of that cardinals offense.

so there are my plays like i said yesterday i went 2-1 and with the dogs i take going 2-1 every day makes me a happy guy.
    good luck to all of you on whatever you decide.

kc714
    kc714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I like the Mets they are one of my picks in an earlier thread. Lets cash that one.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am adding pirates
    good number.. they will work straussburg he wont be in after 4 or 5th inning. nerves and hype good value on pirates
    never thought i would say that