NY Mets -137

Texas -113

Ray/Jays Over 8.5

Still doing some work. But like these.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Cincinnati +117
    As the road trip goes on for SF Im not sure the offense can continue to hold up (or maybe Posey was the answer) - But Lecure probably won't pitch deep and then the game goes the iffy Cincy Pen. Cain's a solid pitcher but has a 'tough luck' history - not to mention he a more fly ball pitcher in the great American Small park -- like the pick

NY Mets -137
    The Mets have Pelfry going who has been great this year, Ricahrds has been very good this year, but the Mets hit lefties well and Richard won't go deep into the game, another West Coast team on an East coast trip -- Like this too

Texas -113
    Lewis has been good in his return, and Texas is good at home, But despite is last outing in Texas and a 3-4 record this year- don't kid yourself, Hernandez is one the top pitcher in the AL and I woudn'e be confident picking against him

Ray/Jays Over 8.5
    Nothing Jumps out at me here - its a reasonable pick - both these offenses have the abilty to put runs like they did when they met last week tallying 5,13,10 runs

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

I like Texas a lot in that situation

kc714
    kc714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    As the road trip goes on for SF Im not sure the offense can continue to hold up (or maybe Posey was the answer) - But Lecure probably won't pitch deep and then the game goes the iffy Cincy Pen. Cain's a solid pitcher but has a 'tough luck' history - not to mention he a more fly ball pitcher in the great American Small park -- like the pick

The Mets have Pelfry going who has been great this year, Ricahrds has been very good this year, but the Mets hit lefties well and Richard won't go deep into the game, another West Coast team on an East coast trip -- Like this too

Lewis has been good in his return, and Texas is good at home, But despite is last outing in Texas and a 3-4 record this year- don't kid yourself, Hernandez is one the top pitcher in the AL and I woudn'e be confident picking against him

Nothing Jumps out at me here - its a reasonable pick - both these offenses have the abilty to put runs like they did when they met last week tallying 5,13,10 runs
    Thanks for the post. The logic on the Texas game is that Hernandez has shown a tendency to give up a lot of hits. I think the Rangers bats were/are hot and simply had to go against Lee last night. The Rangers are stellar at home and the Mariners leave something to be desired on the road. I think the price is right on top of all of it. A good home team at close to even money.

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

texas for me aswell, seattle = bad on the road. Cant see them losing again...

kc714
    kc714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Looks like the Over is getting drilled on the Ray/Jays, up from 8.5 to 9 now and the juice has increased in the past hour. May back off that one.

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

L:ike the Rangers myself.

phLLyphan11
    phLLyphan11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Mets pick. Pelfrey is a stud this year.