Hello SBR Baseball Forum. It's been a long time since I've posted -- today seems like a great day for my annual post!

Several teams are looking good today but I'm not in the mood to lay -300, -240, etc. on huge favorites so thought I would look for some fun alternatives.

I'm trying four teams in an Alternative/Reverse Runline 2-team round robin parlay (hope I said that right).

If two of the four teams come through, I at least break even. If three or four win big, I do great. Worst case scenario (0 or only 1 team wins by 3 or more), I lose one unit... [today only] I'd rather lose one unit having fun with this than investing one unit to win 1/3 or whatever of a unit on some -300 favorite.

There is a chance one or more of these teams could win in blowouts today (or not, you never know):

Reds, Giants, Blue Jays, Rays

Here is the parlay breakdown:

1. CIN (-2.5) and SF (-2.5) Risking $5 to win $39.40
2. CIN (-2.5) and TOR (-2.5) Risking $5 to win $26.20
3. CIN (-2.5) and TB (-2.5) Risking $5 to win $28.60
4. SF (-2.5) and TOR (-2.5) Risking $5 to win $43.10
5. SF (-2.5) and TB (-2.5) Risking $5 to win $46.80
6. TOR (-2.5) and TB (-2.5) Risking $5 to win $31.40

Total Parlay: Risking [approx] 1 unit ($30) to win 7 units ($215.50).

Yes, I know parlays are for suckers, etc. And I'm not asking anyone to tail (in fact, given my performance over the past six months, you would probably do very well to fade). I'm just looking to have a little parlay fun today before, during, and after the BBQ and related beverages...

GL to all today.
AZZY
Everything counts.