gator101
    gator101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Gators Mlb Plays

Finally got some time to start posting plays and hope to contribute to the site and put some winners out there. Fairly new to the site but not new to gambling. Got kicked from another site for joining a different forums. All i will say is "ed" is a prick and has totally screwed up that site and lost all his good cappers. But lets not get into that lets just get some winners!

YTD 0-0 POSTING ON BASEBALL SBR FORUM

PICKS I AM ON

Royals at home tonight looking to continue the success from yesterday with a blowout against a weak cleveland team. Bats are starting to come around with the royals, look for this game to be relatively close but K.C pulling out the opening game with a nice win tonight

Royals+108 100 to win 108

Another dog tonight is the Angels+125, playing a team team that can be very rocky at times, some time they come out and put up 9 runs then the next night/day they cant seem to get into a rythm and only score 1 run. And another thing, i have no respect for Penny, he has been shaky in all of his starts this year. If the cardinals dont help out with there bats, this game easily goes to Angels. Pinerio i think gets it dont tonight along with hunter having a good game tonight look to see the Angels take game 1 of the 3 game series!

Angels+125 100 to win 125

Gl Gator

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Good Luck with your plays.

gator101

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Good Luck with your plays.
    ty much doublej

gator101

1-1 on the day/year hope to do better tomorrow!!!