tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Padres Tomorrow

Alright, the Padres are one of two home dogs on the board tomorrow, and they've drawn my attention as a potential play. First of all, Clayton Richard has been pretty damn good this season, with a 1.5 WHIP and .21 HR/9. Cain, however, is also a great pitcher with a lower ERA, lower WHIP, but higher HR/9 and comparable K/BB ratio. I'm leaning the Padres for the following reasons, though:

* The Padres started off this season on fire at home, and this weekend series against the Dodgers is the first time they've really looked bad on their home turf.
    * The Giants swept the Astros but never really hit well during the series, and their bullpen is not to be trusted
    * The Padres just lost a game today where they only gave up 2 hits, and couldn't put a run across the board. In other words, they're due for a win.

These teams are very even, but I think that the Padres being at home might push this over the edge in their favor. Most early bettors (who tend to be relatively sharp, from the fact that they're even looking at lines right now) are on the Padres, and I doubt they'll be a dog come morning.

Any opinions?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i agree, also like the under 6.5 as neither team is ripping the cover off the ball, and in that park with those pitchers runs should be at a premium

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I just can't bet on the Padre's anymore until their bats get out of this slump. I bet them in all three games against the Dodgers (No chase), but they couldn't score runs despite the solid pitching. San Francisco is looking a little shaky as well. I'm not going to bet the moneyline, but agree that the under is very tempting.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Good write-up, is will they have Kabuka for this game in the dugout?

thebayareabeast
    thebayareabeast's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you figure these teams are even? Because they have the same record after 36 games? The Padres pitching is nowhere near the Giants. Are you joking???

BigMama
    BigMama's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Hoping the Giants can pull out a win this time.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i like the giants

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also like the under in this game.....

French Tickler
    The Tickler
    French Tickler's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok ill bite. I got an extra $50 to put on the Padre's. Lets cash this one ok!

thebayareabeast
    thebayareabeast's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!