GAME 2
Philadelphia will be going for he sweep in Milwaukee were things have gone well for the Phillies. They have won 8 of their last 10 games and 3 of their last 4 road games. Philadelphia will send Cole Hamels to the hill. He is having an OK year posting a 3-2 record with a 4.53 ERA. But has not been the Cole Hamels we have seen in the past. The Phillies have won all 3 of Hamel's last 3 staets with a 1-0 record and an ERA of 3.79.The road has not been the kindest place for Hamels this year as he posts a 1-1 with an elevated ERA of 6.35. Lifetime against the Brewers he is 2-2 with a 4.50 ERA. The left-hander has won two of his three starts against the Brewers giving up 2 run or less in those starts, including an 8 inning shut-out against Milwaukee, But it has been no picnic in the park at Miller for Hamels where he is 0-3 in his last 3 starts allowing 4 runs or more in all of his starts in Miller Park. Milwaukee by far is having it's worst season in a very long time winning only 4 games at Miller Park this year. David Bush will get the start for the Brewers instead of Doug Davis as the counter pitcher. His season has been just as terrible as the Brewers home record. Milwaukee has dropped 6 of his last 7 starts, Bush has an ERA of over 7.00 with an 0-2 record. Bush has played only 3 games at Miller Park this season and the Brewers have dropped all three of them, But he has only allowed 3 rns or less in 2 of those 3 starts with the excption of Chicago where he was slammed for 7 runs off 10 hits in less than 4 innings. Bush has held St. Louis and Atlanta to just 3 runs dispite the loses he took at Miller Park. The Brewers are 7-3 behind BUsh since 06 against the Phillies giving up 4 runs or less in 9 of those 10 starts. Milwaukee will bounce back here with Hamels struggling at Miller Park. I've said this before and I will say it again. ESPN will put the worst team, with the worst record, and a pitcher with an ERA of 10 against a team with the best pitcher, best team, and best record to face off and I'm telling you these stuggling teams get wins and these pitchers that are having ERA issues throw fuking gems. If you don't believe me look it up over the last 5 years. It will blow you mind.

TOP DOG PLAY
MILWAUKEE BREWERS +122