dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Monday MLB

Hey guys I had a great few days prior to today and knew I was due for a bad one. Anyways I really want to rebound tomorrow and here are my early leans for Monday, just wanted to get anyone's opinion on what looks good or bad.

Marlins -140 v. Diamondbacks
    Rays RL +105 v. Indians
    Mets +120 v. Braves
    Rockies +127 v. Cubs
    Nationals +150 v. Cardinals
    Yankees RL +100 v. Red Sox

dolphan34

Any feedback friends? I know it is a little early, but I like to get the best lines possible so I try to decide on the picks early and watch the lines. Thanks.

Papaya941
    Arizona Loves Mexicans
    Papaya941's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude i love the avatar.. would steal it if my name was any different lol

smoovbrotha
    smoovbrotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

look into Toronto when ever they win more than 3games in a row they're good for at least 1 or 2 more...and slowey has lost his last 3 against toronto

smoovbrotha
    smoovbrotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

kinda liking the indians too even though they're 26-11 they've just been scraping by...and clevland has been playing better...and if they get a lead..i think Carmona can hold off Tampa

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

i like the nats pick but the mets pick is booty ATL starting to heat up escobar is back in the lineup too

dolphan34

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTYDIRTY View Post
    i like the nats pick but the mets pick is booty ATL starting to heat up escobar is back in the lineup too
    Eh I probably won't play it then. I would like to bet on the Braves, but I just can't trust their consistency.

metsfa89
    metsfa89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

i like the rays and indians. i was going to make a thread similar to this one.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I like the Mets-Braves under

TheBet
    TheBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

SFG -117 w/ Cain on the mound.

The Giants have been swept by the Padres twice this season. Look for Matt Cain to make a statement in game 1.

Papaya941
    Arizona Loves Mexicans

everyone seems to be on the Yankees today.. but yankees got swept or beat 2-1 against detroit and Boston killed detroit.. any significance to this or yankees are still the play?

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya941 View Post
    everyone seems to be on the Yankees today.. but yankees got swept or beat 2-1 against detroit and Boston killed detroit.. any significance to this or yankees are still the play?
    Papaya, i still think the yankees are the play. They played pretty bad against the tigers and Boston actually beat the Red Sox 2-1 in their series. The thing about the yankees is tht you know what you are getting when you bet them, ya you might get 2 losses in a row but theyre consistent. With the sox you have no idea, they could score 10 one night then in their next 5 games only score 1 rpg.

dolphan34

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya941 View Post
    Well Boston didn't really kill Detroit, the Tigers won two of the three against the Sox. Regardless, I hate playing the whole game of "Team A beat team B and team B beat team C so team A beats team C."

I am surprised no one has mentioned the Rockies bet though. I thought this was the best one, the Cubs are a mess and the Rockies have been really solid even if it isn't one of their better pitchers on the mound.

Papaya941
    Arizona Loves Mexicans

yah guess your right nick... i doo see a trend this year tho that your either on NYY RL as favorites or your might as well take Boston plus money here.. no game between them this year has been decided by 1.. you could also say the yankees are a bit unpredictable against the sox here too

Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

yes they are and they are terrible on the road 1-8 in may and 4-12 on the season. Bullpen unrelyable and Pelfry is 0-1 with a 6.88 era in his last three starts and the Braves own them at Turner with a 8-3 in their last 11. Braves want revenge on that sweep they got in Citi feild.

Papaya941
    Arizona Loves Mexicans

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan34 View Post

Well Boston didn't really kill Detroit, the Tigers won two of the three against the Sox. Regardless, I hate playing the whole game of "Team A beat team B and team B beat team C so team A beats team C."

I am surprised no one has mentioned the Rockies bet though. I thought this was the best one, the Cubs are a mess and the Rockies have been really solid even if it isn't one of their better pitchers on the mound.
    Well "team a beat team b and team b beat team c so team a beats team c" is a mathematical equation for solid logic lol so it may not make betting sense but it is a logical thought... and im loving the rockies pick against the cubs. Cubs are horribblleeee right now i made good money against them with pirates.. Colorado rolls

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm on the Phi...TB...and Fla all for 2 units a piece