nickluva
    nickluva's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pirates already up 1-0 with bases loaded hahahahahahahaha

Damn the Cubs can't get a break!

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

make that 3-0, lets hope for a big inning, have the pirates and the over!

nickluva

Damn I knew I should have played the Pitt today

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I remember at the beginning of this year's NHL season, the Maple Leafs started out like 0-13 or something horrid like that. The players decided to have a closed door meeting with no coaches and no staff to get their minds right...and I'm thinking the Cubs need to do that. Somebody needs to step up in that clubhouse and rally everyone together..because we are NOT playing good baseball at all (although this does lead to some interesting betting opportunities).

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

*correction, they started 1-12. In baseball though, being this far under .500 is about par with that.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

WHEN DO THE CUBS PLAY "GOOD BASEBALL"?? Cubs wont win shit for another 5-10 years. Most overated MLB franchise IMO.

bass7
    bass7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

they wont win a world series playing like this

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nickluva View Post
    Damn I knew I should have played the Pitt today
    yes the books love guys that think a game is over in the second inning...

nickluva

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    yes the books love guys that think a game is over in the second inning...
    ok then explain the past two games then?? The books made waaay more money off of ppl like you picking the Cubs. The Cubs have the most overrated base in the books and Vegas has been taking advantage of it so far this season

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nickluva View Post
    ok then explain the past two games then?? The books made waaay more money off of ppl like you picking the Cubs. The Cubs have the most overrated base in the books and Vegas has been taking advantage of it so far this season

Just try not to start threads so early in the game when it appears one sided... Make bold predictions before games start...because when they lose like this you look D_mb...fill in the blank... I know you are new here and starting a thread knowing some...not me had thousands riding on it would be like rubbing salt in a wound....

Oh well hopefully you understand... GL with your plays...

nickluva

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Just try not to start threads so early in the game when it appears one sided... Make bold predictions before games start...because when they lose like this you look D_mb...fill in the blank... I know you are new here and starting a thread knowing some...not me had thousands riding on it would be like rubbing salt in a wound....

Oh well hopefully you understand... GL with your plays...
    I see you got a system going what's ur record so far? I don't really do systems. I just have a talent of picking good games to play and winning them. I respect your hustle. My record past two days has been 6-1-1. So far today i'm 1-1 with 3 more games pending. I took a risk with that Yankees/Twins game by playing the over. I was experimenting a little but I came close with that one.

Here are my plays today:

Reds +1 1/2(Red won big)
    Over 10 1/2 for Twins/Yankees(9 total runs I know it was a stretch picking this one)
    Giants -167(pending but looking good so far in the 7th)
    Under 7 1/2 for Dodger/Giants(pending but looking good so far in the 6th)
    Over 9 1/2 for Phillies/Brewers(looks like a good pick but we'll see how it goes)