Maximus7733
    Maximus7733's Avatar Become A Pro!

X rated plays for Sunday... 129-119-0... +24.83 units... XXX play now 25-17-0.

I would remind you that the XXX play is ice cold, please tread lightly til things get back on track. With that being said, I really like the top play today and think it should hit, hopefully without dramatics. Just missed a big winning day yesterday but the Red Sox.... nevermind. No need to relive that fiasco. A wise man once told me, "You can never hold grudges in baseball, because the team that may cause you turmoil one day, can turn out to be the hero for you the next...". Makes sense!! Anyway, I have a full card today and hopfully a break through day. I know personally in my experience as a bettor, I usually hover around the same amount of units for a while, then there are two or three days in a row of really good numbers, then I will hover there for a while then another break through, etc..... Sure would be nice to end the week nicely, have a break through and get into that 30 unit mark... Here it goes..... X = 1 unit.

Texas -118 XX

Arizona +108 XX

Rays -135 XX

W. Sox/KC over 9 runs -110 XX

Dodgers -108 XX

Twins/Yankees over 10.5 runs -115 XXX rated....

(Most likely will have a play for the Phillies/Crew game and will post it around 7 pm)

heywoodu
    heywoodu's Avatar Become A Pro!

XXX play being ice cold, but of course that doesnt change anything to the winning chances of a play.
    I think we all understand that

heywoodu
    heywoodu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can I ask why you are playing the Dodgers?

Someone told me that they miss one of their best players, and he told me that the pitching statistics of the starting pitcher for the Padres are better than those of the Dodgers.
    Just curious, because this guy seems like someone who started betting 1 week ago and now talks like someone who knows every single bit of it

I am tailing you though

Maximus7733

LeBlanc is a good pitcher for the Pads, but imo their offense suffers. I think the value with such a small price is with the dodgers. Billingsly is a fade for some ppl but not in this case... he pitches well against the Pads... He's 8-4 with a 2.71 ERA in his career against the Padres, 3-2 with a 2.77 ERA at PETCO Park.
    Quote Originally Posted by heywoodu View Post
    Can I ask why you are playing the Dodgers?

Someone told me that they miss one of their best players, and he told me that the pitching statistics of the starting pitcher for the Padres are better than those of the Dodgers.
    Just curious, because this guy seems like someone who started betting 1 week ago and now talks like someone who knows every single bit of it

I am tailing you though

Maximus7733

Its impossible to count all the things that went against the over in that yankee game... I am losing it big time....

adding"

Phillies over 10 +100 XX

(Aware of the pitching change)

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im goin heavy on the over 10, hope I dont regret it. I have had the worst day possible on my own picks 0-5-1