PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

NY Crank Yankers Chase the LOOT!! EXP.

I'm starting this thread to see if the Yanks alone will work in a chase system:

This will be a season long thread and the Yankees are clearly an unfair match for the rest of the league,, so how could a chase system using solely the New York Yankees fail?

We will find out each play will be to win 1000 using both the ML and the RL.... using the double the wager if lose theory.............

I am pretty much convinced this will be a success..........

-------------------------------------------------------------

It is this simpl
    e boys, Yankees=

So you can do this>
    and this>

and this>
    and this> or what ever

you wish if you ride the Yankee Train!!!
    So quit watching the damn thing continuously pass on by and JUMP ON THE MUTHA F-KK-N SPACELORD TRUCKIN MUTHA UHHHHM!!!

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-05-14 at 11:32 AM.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

1st...

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

This exact thing occured to me, it seems like it should work with out getting out of hand for a team thats had 4 losing steaks of more than 3 games over the last 2 years

PAULYPOKER

ses>

1st Plays one of each:

ML +105 For 1000

RRL +??? For 1000
    I'm worried about getting off to a bad start because there is no way in Hell the Yanks should be underdogs in this game give me a break> Burnett ERA 1.99 w4-L0 for the yanks and Lester ERA 3.93 w2-L2 for the sox now who should be favored?? exactly.. Fukk you books you are not getting me with your enticements this is a no play for me guys but you can do what you want cause I ..This play just isn't worth the risk of the possible booby trap.

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-05-14 at 11:31 AM.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

They are so far superior to the rest of the league it is silly, they make great teams look like the bottom of the barrel. EVERY player on that team is well disciplined, mature(even the young guys) class acts, smart, durable, and masters at running up pitch counts. There is really zero reason to bet on any other teams other than the best (yanks) You get the money line, 5 inn line, score first line, run line, team total over of course. They made the Red Sox look like the frigging Stupid St Louis Cardinals.

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Yanks are very great this year and the redsox are not.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

How about a "Rays/Yankees ML Parlay chase" to cut down on the juice?

Sometimes you might even get plus odds. 6 game chase?

Panekkkk
    Panekkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 567

Best to just chase on 2nd game of a series, or 3rd games only. Use a Labouchere and you're probably golden...

Last year Yankees were money in game 2.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by keel44 View Post
    How about a "Rays/Yankees ML Parlay chase" to cut down on the juice? Sometimes you might even get plus odds. 6 game chase?

Sounds like a plan Stan I mean Keel,, why don't you start a thread on that theory and farm it so we can compare the success or failure

keel44
    Update your status

I was just throwing it out there. I just did a little research.

The Yanks have played 29 games. The Rays have played 30 games. They have won on the same day 14 times. Quite amazing really when you consider that sometimes their days off don't line up, so you would have no bet. They also played each other for 3 games. No bets there either. When you consider even money or plus odds for a 2 teamer........amazingly awesome this season. I should have done it from the start.

keel44
    Update your status

Oh by the way, I found that the Indians and Astros lost on the same day 12 times. Again, some days off don't match. I will leave your thread alone now.

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

every team loses 5 at some time during the season. injuries add up

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin View Post
    every team loses 5 at some time during the season. injuries add up
    Well this would be easy to spot and you could stop playin the Yanks until they are back to health now couldn't you.........

mizzoujohn
    mizzoujohn's Avatar Become A Pro!

you realize that means you're going to be laying A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS on a game 6 of a this chase??

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mizzoujohn View Post
    you realize that means you're going to be laying A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS on a game 6 of a this chase??
    in reality all chases will bring profit. So how deep are your pockets Pauly for when they start to struggle?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Dwayne View Post
    in reality all chases will bring profit. So how deep are your pockets Pauly for when they start to struggle?
    My plan is to spot when they are in a slump and back off I'm also going to set a limit of 3-4 chases then go back to square 1

PAULYPOKER

When they play a team they traditionally struggle with,,, I will also back off from this as well if it looks bad enough...........

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck!

PAULYPOKER

This will be a pick my spots type of chase,, if I pick them at the right time we will be on a continuous $-moneytrain-$ fo sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pauly, where do you find these smileys? They're awesome!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Yankees complete the sweep in Boston Sunday night!

Maester Rigo
    Maester Rigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the same idea awhile back except I stupified it by parlaying the Yankees WAY to often. I literally took them 10 days in a row but with parlays and my other team screwed me all 10x lol. Im gonna listen to everyone who called me an idiot and just play the Yanks straight up hahaha

Maester Rigo

I CAN NOT hit a parlay for the life of me...not even 2 teams do me ANY justice hahaha

PAULYPOKER

Nobody can hit parlays regularly this is why they offer them,, to entice you with the big payday which is rarely there...............

Maester Rigo

theres a big payday in my parlays!? Holy crap lol. Nah Cappin Sparrow my parlays pay crap even on a $200 2 team I just REALLY suck at parlays

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

This is really interesting Pauly. And if Keel does the Tampa/NY parlay thread, it'll be even more so. Throw in fading the Astros and the Indians and we'll all be able to retire!

Will be tailing you on these plays so don't fvkk me over and make sure you jump out early when you spot a downward turn. Please.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Maester Rigo View Post
    theres a big payday in my parlays!? Holy crap lol. Nah Cappin Sparrow my parlays pay crap even on a $200 2 team I just REALLY suck at parlays
    I know in your case it is different you are most likely doing it to get rid of the truck load of chalk am I right? If I am this is stall an attraction that draws you to the Parlay plays which cuts your odds down to win your wager significantly,,,Hell it is hard to even win chalk plays consistently................

Maester Rigo

Not really big chalk plays sometimes its just regular -140 plays etc etc. The high price for an almost certain winner dont bother me I just CANT hit parlays at ALL lol. My teams will be winning then blow it at the 8th or 9th lol. I've had a BAD week last week is what I'd say it is lol.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This is really interesting Pauly. And if Keel does the Tampa/NY parlay thread, it'll be even more so. Throw in fading the Astros and the Indians and we'll all be able to retire! Will be tailing you on these plays so don't fvkk me over and make sure you jump out early when you spot a downward turn. Please.
    I wouldn't suggest tailing while this project is in experimental phase for the fact I need to get a feel for it first

These very first plays I am worrying about because of the Sunday night fix factor,, I didn't think the MLB was fixed and it isn't for the most part but what I witnessed last Sunday in the Mets/Phillies game I mean it was blatent how the game was fixed,,,because at 7:30 the Mets were the #10 play of the day, but by game time it shot to #1 like a lightning strike which was only a half hour later over riding the NBA playoffs to boot and this never happens but it did last Sunday.............

Maester Rigo

P.S. Most the times my parlays are Yankees + something else I like Yankees always hit so it makes me think all I need is my original team I thought would win for sure to win and Yankees is an added bonus $$$. BUT everytime I do that Yankees hit and my team I felt good about dont lol so no moe Yakee parlays just Yankees ML or RL. You might be right on staying away from Yanks since its the main game tonight but I dont think you can pay the Yankees enough to throw a game lol.

PAULYPOKER

No play on the Yanks tonight!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    1st Plays one of each: ML +105 For 1000 RRL +??? For 1000
    I'm worried about getting off to a bad start because there is no way in Hell the Yanks should be underdogs in this game give me a break> Burnett ERA 1.99 w4-L0 for the yanks
    Lester ERA 3.93 w2-L2 for the sox
    now who should be favored?? exactly..
    Fukk you books you are not getting me with your enticements this is a no play for me guys but you can do what you want cause I ..This play just isn't worth the risk of the possible booby trap.
    Yes I am boys cause I don't want to be doing this at approximately 11:00PM tonight
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-05-14 at 11:32 AM.

Maester Rigo

Hahaha I hope those of us who took the Yanks dont do so. But then again Sabathia was only -130 and before that the other kid Hughes when he played a VERY struggling Beckett was +105 or +115 I believe. I just think they wanna trick everyone into avoiding the Yankees cause as you yourself have said Yankee betters make way to much off the books. Remember Burnett vs Matsuzi the line changed by 50ish in 1hr and Burnet went from the day b4 -190ish to -140 or lower then when they played again this past week it was Burnett -210 to -230 lol. Just what I've noticed is all.

PAULYPOKER

Well this is not written in stone for a Yankee loss because I was wrong on the Phillies play I backed out of the other day and it was good so if you think the Yanks are gonna win bet them I was just stating why I am not..........

BOL with them tonight and I hope I am wrong again

BillAccpetor
    IPhone rockz
    BillAccpetor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Funny I have started the same system....

I will start to tail the Yankees and fade the Astros and Orioles... Be sure that you only bet 2% of your bankroll...

6 game chase here we go....
    Last edited by BillAccpetor; 05-09-10 at 06:46 AM.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

I'm going to narrow it down a bit. Take the Yankees in the ML ONLY AT HOME to win at least 1 game in a 3 or 4 game series. Thoughts?
    Points Awarded:

DIRTYDIRTY gave stevex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

1234 Last