capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capri5421, Saturday MLB WINNER ! 23-11 ATS

Good Morning to all, Hope all is good. No play on friday, just had $ play. Great win last nite with the Yankees, Huge Boston hater here. Saturday has some great value games. So " Let's Go "

LA Angeles +118 2 unit's
    First Pitch @ 9:00 pm est.

23-11 ATS
    +83.06 UNIT'S

Good Luck guy's, have A great Saturday !

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Thanks Capri--I had not looked at this game. My last two days have absolutely rocked and I'm hoping to keep the streak going.

GL today!

capri5421

Good for you buddy, the greatest feeling, when you take the time to cap A ball game and it comes thru ! I love it.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

BOL today, great to see you back today as well

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

good luck capri

extenzeuser
    extenzeuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

looks great

heywoodu
    heywoodu's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are back!

I will wait, I see the odds are rising a bit, so I will wait till I can get it around 2.2-2.3

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

gl today cap

-playr101

supplykim
    supplykim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

BOL today

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    BOL today, great to see you back today as well
    Hey my friend, Good Morning to you. Hope you Saturday has been great. A few more Saturday's, then here we go. Before you know it, there will be 150 games on the TV ! Can't wait !

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by heywoodu View Post
    You are back!

I will wait, I see the odds are rising a bit, so I will wait till I can get it around 2.2-2.3
    Hey buddy, I can't believe your in Holland ! Question, Is American sports big in Holland ? Also what's the time difference from East coast / US and Holland ? Good luck buddy, I love my play today.

capri5421

Supplykim- Thanx for the support, good luck today !

capri5421

LA Angeles are 7-0 vs. Seattle, when Saunders is on the mound !

capri5421

Starting Monday, I'm going to post PLAYS at Twitter. It's very easy to set up an account with that site. There's just so many item' that I can't speak about here.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

That's great Capri! You've always been solid and very respectful. Twitter should be great...I'll look for you there. Are you under the same name there? Love angels today as well

phillip
    phillip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8488

Like the play. BOL

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    That's great Capri! You've always been solid and very respectful. Twitter should be great...I'll look for you there. Are you under the same name there? Love angels today as well
    I'll get into it at A later date. Thanx for the support, Your A gentlman.

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by phillip View Post
    Like the play. BOL
    Thanx Phillip, I like it to, Hopefully it comes thru ! Thanx for you support.

heywoodu

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    Hey buddy, I can't believe your in Holland ! Question, Is American sports big in Holland ? Also what's the time difference from East coast / US and Holland ? Good luck buddy, I love my play today.
    You can see the time difference for yourself, at the moment of posting it is getting close to 19:00 here.

And in the TV here sometimes I see some highlights of one of the NBA games though it isn't at the best times.
    NHL I don't remember that I ever saw it here, just the World Series some highlights too.
    And what we call the 'biggest pussy sport in the world' (American "football") is broadcasted here live once in a year, the Superbowl in the middle of the night, but I never watched it.

In the biggest forum in Holland we have a vivid betting community, and there are some people there that follow the US sports closely and give good tips.
    But real football is the most important sport here for betting, together with tennis I guess.
    Basically, everyday we have lots of picks from soccer, tennis, MLB, NBA, NHL and later in the year I think NFL too.
    Oh and a few guys specialize in non-mainstream sports like cycling and wintersports, and make tons of money with it!

Great by the way that you love your play, or else we would have a problem

Good luck!

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

man, would hate to see you stop posting.

capri5421

You can see the time difference for yourself, at the moment of posting it is getting close to 19:00 here.

And in the TV here sometimes I see some highlights of one of the NBA games though it isn't at the best times.
    NHL I don't remember that I ever saw it here, just the World Series some highlights too.
    And what we call the 'biggest pussy sport in the world' (American "football") is broadcasted here live once in a year, the Superbowl in the middle of the night, but I never watched it.

In the biggest forum in Holland we have a vivid betting community, and there are some people there that follow the US sports closely and give good tips.
    But real football is the most important sport here for betting, together with tennis I guess.
    Basically, everyday we have lots of picks from soccer, tennis, MLB, NBA, NHL and later in the year I think NFL too.
    Oh and a few guys specialize in non-mainstream sports like cycling and wintersports, and make tons of money with it!

Great by the way that you love your play, or else we would have a problem

Good luck!
    Wow, interesting ! Amazing how other cultures live. What's the #1 language in Holland. English ?

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by CLASSIC ROCK View Post
    man, would hate to see you stop posting.
    Thanx buddy, we need to get A huge winning streak going. We need it ! I would like to get A nice 10 game winning streak goning, I hate when I hit ( win ) 2, 3 and then lose 1. Hate it. We need aleast 10 in A row,

SpacePotato
    SpacePotato's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capri, in Holland they speak Dutch language, not English. Dutch belongs to a Germanic branch of languages. English language is also a Germanic language.

heywoodu

Wow, interesting ! Amazing how other cultures live. What's the #1 language in Holland. English ?
    What's the #1 sport in Arizona? Skating on frozen lakes?

I respect your picks very very much, but this simply wasn't a serious question I guess

Though people tell that Dutch is one of the hardest languages to learn...We must be smart then

Live Rust
    Live Rust's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always like your picks capri, they're always well thought out. BOL tonight, I'm with you on this pick.

capri5421

What's the #1 sport in Arizona? Skating on frozen lakes?

I respect your picks very very much, but this simply wasn't a serious question I guess

Though people tell that Dutch is one of the hardest languages to learn...We must be smart then
    I'm serious, What's the big sport in Holland ?

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by Live Rust View Post
    I always like your picks capri, they're always well thought out. BOL tonight, I'm with you on this pick.
    I have two computers, side by side. I have two / 40 inch TV'S, also four 20 inch TV'S, there Flat screen's, all of this is in my home office. I don't come on this site and tell lies, I spend from 7:00 am est. to 12:00 am est. all day every day ! I do this for A living, I have my own web-site, I sell my perfect play's, I have no-life except fpr SPORTS. I LOVE SPORTS ! You say my plays are thought out, this what I do, I have no-life, except TRYING to pick WINNERS !

heywoodu

I'm serious, What's the big sport in Holland ?
    This time I believe that its a serious question

In the winter, speedskating is very very popular here. Most races are live on national television
    And of course football is very popular here too (I mean real football, with the feet )

A lot of people (including me) love to watch the big cycling races, today in Amsterdam the first of the 3 biggest started.

capri5421

This time I believe that its a serious question

In the winter, speedskating is very very popular here. Most races are live on national television
    And of course football is very popular here too (I mean real football, with the feet )

A lot of people (including me) love to watch the big cycling races, today in Amsterdam the first of the 3 biggest started.
    I wouldn't mess around with your culture, serious. I love watching cycling, thoses people are in GREAT SHAPE ! Cycling isn't that big here in the states, but Lance Armstrong is like A God ! Good luck to you buddy.

heywoodu

I wouldn't mess around with your culture, serious. I love watching cycling, thoses people are in GREAT SHAPE ! Cycling isn't that big here in the states, but Lance Armstrong is like A God ! Good luck to you buddy.
    I for sure wouldn't mess around with my culture
    Especially when it's about sports, I will miss it in Holland if I move to Brazil.

But most of the times, football is the biggest sport here. Betting and watching.

Good luck with the Angels tonight, got it @ 2.19 at one of the asians

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

I have two computers, side by side. I have two / 40 inch TV'S, also four 20 inch TV'S, there Flat screen's, all of this is in my home office. I don't come on this site and tell lies, I spend from 7:00 am est. to 12:00 am est. all day every day ! I do this for A living, I have my own web-site, I sell my perfect play's, I have no-life except fpr SPORTS. I LOVE SPORTS ! You say my plays are thought out, this what I do, I have no-life, except TRYING to pick WINNERS !
    And you are a good hearted guy too, as you selflessly share a play with us everyday even though you don't have to. Boy how I have appreciated it. Take care bud and thanks again.

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by fly fisher View Post
    And you are a good hearted guy too, as you selflessly share a play with us everyday even though you don't have to. Boy how I have appreciated it. Take care bud and thanks again.
    In my world, you guy's being supportive is just as big. I'm very greatful for all the knid word's I recieve. Bottom line, all this is good and swell but we need to WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please we need to WIN !

capri5421

1-0 Angels, top 4. We need this boy's !

handifapper
    handifapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

big hit Toriiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

lets go halos!

12 Last