ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

explanation from someone who does round robin parlays frequently?

i'm on betjam and i typically don't parlay but i've been looking at the round robin option over there. i'm guessing it just does every possible combination for the teams you've selected and risks the amount you enter on each parlay? i was playing around with a four teamer "with 2's and 3's" and when I punched in risk 10 bucks, the wager confirmation confused me a bit... can anyone explain how these work

ShowMeDaMoney

i would think this way of betting is effective when you like a few dogs on the day, like tomorrow I think the Giants +170 has value..

ShowMeDaMoney

figured the best way to learn something is to try it...
    so i did a 4 teamer with 2's.....

toronto
    nyy
    sf
    giants

it looks like if two of those teams win, then I break even..or come close. I understand the concept, you're hopeful that the dogs will both win and you hit big on that section of the round robin... I just don't fully get what angle to use when playing these parlays.

anyone

ShowMeDaMoney

make that... it looks like if two of the LEGS of the parlay win you make money... so you essentially need three of the four teams to win to make money? am i confused? its late and ive smoked too much grass, maybe this will make more sense tomorrow?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're right. You can always use your points in the pointbook to tinker around with stuff like that