playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

till tomarrows free pick cap...

-playr101

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by talnted View Post
    No hard feelings man, you are just giving your opinion everyone follows at their own risk. No hard feelings and no need to feel terrible. Best of luck with the rest of today!
    Thank you sir, thanx for your support. I do feel terrible, there were many other games on the board. I felt St Louis would play alot better than they did. That's what makes me feel terrible, I take this stuff to heart, like alot of people do ! Anyway, good luck to you buddy.

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by playr101 View Post
    till tomarrows free pick cap...

-playr101
    Hey brother, good luck tonite !

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    what an awful pick
    Thanx, LOL !

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by handifapper View Post
    apology unnecessary!! your the man Mr. Capri, keep plugging away!! your helping keep my bankroll nice while i'm learning this stuff.. thank you!!
    Thanx brother, I'm so mad because, there were so many good games on ther board. I took St. Louis, thinking we could make A huge SPLASH !

yankeerick
    yankeerick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

capri dont feel bad,i lost with cards but it was a good shot.make up later.

heywoodu
    heywoodu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    I'm sorry guy's, I'm terribly sorry ! There goes our winning streak. SORRY.

St. Louis +210 LOSS
    23-11 ATS
    +83.06

It would of been nice to win 2 unit's, from laying just 1. Guy's take A look at Scott Kazmir tonite, pitching for LA Angeles. I like the Angeles getting +1.5, -160. I'm not playing it, I'm locked in else where also I lost 1 unit already today. My money mgnt guideline / system forbid's me to lose over A unit.

Again guy's, I'm very sorry for what happened today. We have been winning so much, I figured It was OK to try something like that. If anyone lost big money, I'll make it up, how's that ! I mean it. I feel terrible right now.
    Still 4-1 the last 5 days

But your system forbids you to lose over a unit?
    Noone knew that you were playing it with just one unit......
    I just hope that if the Cards won, there wouldnt have been a post like: "Great that we made it a 2.5 unit play and cashed in a big payoff!"
    Can't you use stars?
    * to one unit
    ** to 2 units
    *** to 3 units

And as a good capper doesnt grade more than 3 different levels, this would give a lot of people an idea of what to bet.
    I played this with the same stake as the last 4, because when there are no stakes showed at the pick, it usually means 'flat stakes'....

Anyway, best of luck with the pick tomorrow

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by heywoodu View Post
    Still 4-1 the last 5 days

But your system forbids you to lose over a unit?
    Noone knew that you were playing it with just one unit......
    I just hope that if the Cards won, there wouldnt have been a post like: "Great that we made it a 2.5 unit play and cashed in a big payoff!"
    Can't you use stars?
    * to one unit
    ** to 2 units
    *** to 3 units

And as a good capper doesnt grade more than 3 different levels, this would give a lot of people an idea of what to bet.
    I played this with the same stake as the last 4, because when there are no stakes showed at the pick, it usually means 'flat stakes'....

Anyway, best of luck with the pick tomorrow
    Don't know what to think about this post. If I won, I wouldn't have said it was 2.5 unit's. My unit's are posted on every wager I make. My guy's who are very close with me know where my unit's are posted. I don't come on here and make stuff up. My friend, we went thru this yesterday. I don't promote my BUSINESS / and my web-site here. I respect SBR, they know who I am and what I do. When people like you post this kind of stuff and make terrible comment's about me and that I do not tell the truth about my unit's. I laugh, my guy's laugh, it's just not called for. I don't go on other men's thread and comment about something I know nothing about. So please don't do it to me. I show respect to everyone. I don't call anyone A lier or any of that. Bottom line, I do this for A living, I can not spend time on this web-site and waste time. Please if you get to know me, you will know everything about my handicapping system and all that comes with it. I hope we can move forward and WIN !

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Your my hero !
    Might want to invest in some type of college where they teach the difference between you're and your.

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Might want to invest in some type of college where they teach the difference between you're and your.
    I don't understand, why are you here ? I don't come to your thread, why are you here ?

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Cappinpicks; I don't understand why you would come into this thread and make trouble. Every single person in this thread respect's each other, no one ever speak's mean to another person. I don't get it, what did I ever do to you ? I come on this web-site every single morning and TRY to help another man ! TRY, I said. I'm not better than anyone, and nobody's better than me. Most of us have been speaking to each other for over 1 year. College football threads, College basketbaLL thread's and now MLB. We never ever fight ! Please, stop ! I don't have the time to come on here and talk mean. You said I need A college education, believe me, if I had one, I wouldn't be A tout ! Please stop Cappinpicks, come on here and let's all have fun. Like me and the guy's do every day !

playr101

come on Twins!!!!!!!!!!

-playr101

capri5421

Well, bad day all around !

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

cappinpicks:
    Hawks +10 2nd half easiest bet of the night

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Recover your losses on this, thank me later.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]this was that dudes thread.....dont pay him any attention capri. He is a moron! He was having words the other day with a bunch of other people too[/COLOR]
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-15 at 09:00 AM. Reason: image does not exist

playr101

ya.. bad bad baseball day for me...

made up for it in hockey and bball...

till tomarrow

-playr101

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Hey what's up, did you see my write up on Auburn ? Look really good. Also as I told you, Arkansas in the WEST ! Maybe give Bama A run for there money.

where is this write up? I went to ncaaf thread and didnt see it. I think Ark will be good but look what Bama has done to Ark recently....we beat them by 10 at ARk at least. I went to Bama/Ark game last year and we passed all over them......not run but passed. Ark is doomed cause Saban has their number.

heywoodu

Don't know what to think about this post. If I won, I wouldn't have said it was 2.5 unit's. My unit's are posted on every wager I make. My guy's who are very close with me know where my unit's are posted. I don't come on here and make stuff up. My friend, we went thru this yesterday. I don't promote my BUSINESS / and my web-site here. I respect SBR, they know who I am and what I do. When people like you post this kind of stuff and make terrible comment's about me and that I do not tell the truth about my unit's. I laugh, my guy's laugh, it's just not called for. I don't go on other men's thread and comment about something I know nothing about. So please don't do it to me. I show respect to everyone. I don't call anyone A lier or any of that. Bottom line, I do this for A living, I can not spend time on this web-site and waste time. Please if you get to know me, you will know everything about my handicapping system and all that comes with it. I hope we can move forward and WIN !
    Didnt mean to sound rude buddy
    You still gave me profit, so I cant and wont be rude

I am not calling you a lier, you post your plays here and most of them win, but you arent playing units in this thread, you are just staking 'flat stakes'. Of course thats not a problem, its what most people do when it comes to US-Sports (because the odds are very much around evens).

But when you are up 50 units, people that follow you in this thread propably arent up much more than 20, because the plays arent rated with units (well not in this thread, maybe in another thread that I dont know where to find, or else the units are just visible to the paying people, maybe thats what you mean).

Bottomlines:
    - If you follow this thread, there are just flat stakes, 1 unit every play.
    - I am just trying to have a discussion, I never meant to call you lier or anything like that

Cheers, and sure waiting for your flat stake play of today

capri5421

Heywoodu, You wrote that post at 4:00 AM, 4:00 AM. " DON'T YOU SLEEP !
    No big deal, that's why I wrote at the top of my post, " I don't know what to think about this post " Let's do this, every free play I post os 2 unit's.

capri5421

os= is

capri5421

Got something to do this morning, be on computer around 3:00 pm est. Have A good day !

heywoodu

Heywoodu, You wrote that post at 4:00 AM, 4:00 AM. " DON'T YOU SLEEP !
    No big deal, that's why I wrote at the top of my post, " I don't know what to think about this post " Let's do this, every free play I post os 2 unit's.
    4 am? Maybe 4 am American time, but I am from the Netherlands, I wrote it at exactly 11.16 am Dutch time
    And I am free today, so I dont sleep so much, I stay up at night to watch Brazilian football!

About your last sentence: Great idea!
    I saw that tonight there are just games after 1 am (Dutch time again), so I hope I am still awake when you post a new winner!

Anyway, best of luck and lets get 24-11 after today

Cheers!

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

Got something to do this morning, be on computer around 3:00 pm est. Have A good day !
    Capri,
    Hey didn't find a post from you today. Anyways hope all is well. Boy with surgery is doing well, he is up and about so healing up quick. Still he got a little brave and didn't take his meds then was quickly reminded that it still hurts. Ha Ha. I won't be around much as a have one of my others kids graduating from college so we are having party for him tomorrow so won't be around the computer much. What ever you pick tomorrow, good luck and if I have time to get on here, I will be sure to tail.

heywoodu

If you will come back today, I will be tailing too

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

need winneres brah

i'm gettin slaughtered like there's no tomorrow

First 123