Maximus7733
    Maximus7733's Avatar Become A Pro!

X rated plays for Wednesday... 97-90-0... +26.09 units... XXX play now 21-10-0.

Will be going for a 4th straight XXX winner today... some day games but I only like one. This is a historic day for me as well because for the first time in my long betting history, I will be betting against the Phillies. Its gonna be wierd rooting against them but come on... does this baby not look tempting as hell... Hendrick had one good outing this year, but not against this Cards lineup... Short price with a great chance to win. Hope I can live with myself... LOL. I have a XXX hockey play as well if anyone wants to check it out!! X = 1 unit.

Rays -110 XX

Royals +125 XX

Cards -118 XX

Texas -132 XXX rated....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus7733 View Post
    Will be going for a 4th straight XXX winner today... some day games but I only like one. This is a historic day for me as well because for the first time in my long betting history, I will be betting against the Phillies. Its gonna be wierd rooting against them but come on... does this baby not look tempting as hell... Hendrick had one good outing this year, but not against this Cards lineup... Short price with a great chance to win. Hope I can live with myself... LOL. I have a XXX hockey play as well if anyone wants to check it out!! X = 1 unit.

Rays -110 XX

Royals +125 XX

Cards -118 XX

Texas -132 XXX rated....

I'd be careful with this one. Kendrick stinks, but for whatever reason, he's been lights-out in his career vs. STL. I think the correction is coming soon for Penny, who has somehow given up only 5 runs on 24 hits in his last three outings. He's not traditionally a very good road pitcher, either.

ger25pic25
    ger25pic25's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the rangers pick. good run with the xxx plays!

encephalization
    encephalization's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Goin with you on Texas. BOL!

trap
    Update your status
    trap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10874

With ya at Texas, and S.L.
    g/l to us

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

im with ya Maximus but i cant bring myself to bet against them tonight despite being 2-15 when im there at citizens bank. im thinking under, that way i can still get some good action and not wager against "my" team.

Maximus7733

LOL... you are cursed... JK. Have fun at the game bro!!

...and thanks to the rest of you fellas... Cards and Texas!! Lets keep the train rollin!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    im with ya Maximus but i cant bring myself to bet against them tonight despite being 2-15 when im there at citizens bank. im thinking under, that way i can still get some good action and not wager against "my" team.

Maximus7733

Dear Rangers, Cards, and Royals,

Through a combined 17 innings of baseball thus far, I would like to thank you all for the 1 ****ing run. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????????

dale0630
    dale0630's Avatar Become A Pro!

I could not have said it better my self Max.

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Russel Crowe, ak, Maximus, tailed yah with Texas/Cards/Royals. ... Lets get them next time.