Djtrikee
    Djtrikee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

4 Team Parlay---Make some Money on Friday

Hey Everyone, I have been thinking and looking at Brocks Rubberband pick and The Rev's advice and doing some research. I have a great feeling about a Parlay, will probably put between 60-100 on it. Here it goes.....

Tampa Bay -1.5
    Dodgers/Washington over 10
    No Runs In Giants/St Louis Game
    Boston ML

Still thinking about adding either Houston ML or Oakland ML..Both sounds real good. If anyone doesn't like these picks, let me know, but after doing a lot of research, still gonna wait till lineups come out before pulling the trigger, but if starters are in These picks should be MONEY!!!!

Maester Rigo
    Maester Rigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont trust Boston but then again Orioles are TERRIBLE with that being said. Your picks look pretty damn solid to me and Oakland sounds better than Houston. Oaklands gotta be feeling pretty damn good after beating the Yankee's CC Sabathia.

Djtrikee

Quote Originally Posted by Maester Rigo View Post
    I dont trust Boston but then again Orioles are TERRIBLE with that being said. Your picks look pretty damn solid to me and Oakland sounds better than Houston. Oaklands gotta be feeling pretty damn good after beating the Yankee's CC Sabathia.
    I may switch out the Over 10. But I like Roy for Houston because He has found his groove and he is so tough at home. Houston has Berkman back and I like them to win like 4-2 type game. Oakland yea, solid hitting and pitching and going against tribe who has just flew from Minn to oakland. Easy first series game win.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see the difference between the Red Sox and the Orioles.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

then your an idiot.....Redsox have a pitching staff 20 times better than the Os.....and thats comn from a huge Os fan

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by Djtrikee View Post

No Runs In Giants/St Louis Game
    You mean game will end 0-0?

Just kidding. I know you meant No Runs in 1st Inning. Man, this is a smart bet. Bullpen can ruin the game but I don't think Lincecum & Garcia will give runs in first inning.

GL!

haps247
    haps247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

well, good luck with what you play

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

this looks solid , may have to check it out myself , I don't usually play parlays but I like this...BOL to you

dskibin2
    dskibin2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Lester hasn't been to good so far, but he absolutely owns the orioles. Rays look safe too. GL

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dskibin2 View Post
    Lester hasn't been to good so far, but he absolutely owns the orioles. Rays look safe too. GL
    Lester may own the O's but the Red Sox's offense is in bad shape right now.

Bigcheez
    Bigcheez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5585

Red Sox and the O's have to be the 2 worst teams right now. I get all the O's games on tv and it's painful to watch.

Djtrikee

I looked into that boston/balt game. Boston is due for a win and why not have it be at home and if u look into guthrie and run support. He gets no run support and boston does score run they just give up a bunch keep in mind balt has a horrible bullpen