My square plays for Sunday -- a lot of them

MIL ML (-125)
    CIN ML (-120)
    PHI ML (-200)
    TOR ML (-140)
    ATL ML (-150)
    OAK ML (-170)
    BOS ML (not out yet)

Also like the Mets-Cards over whatever, and love the Brewers-Nats over (10).

Square day for me.

chrislau86
    chrislau86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed, liking the faves tomorrow also. Will probably take Cards RL also, Maine will be destroyed tomorrow. He's done.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

It's overdue Sunday tomorrow.

MIL, CIN, TOR, BOS are way overdue for a win; these teams are not getting swept. Hammels due for a win at home with Phils bounce back. Probably ATL too.

crazymilkman
    crazymilkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    It's overdue Sunday tomorrow.

MIL, CIN, TOR, BOS are way overdue for a win; these teams are not getting swept. Hammels due for a win at home with Phils bounce back. Probably ATL too.
    Brewers are the only team that seriously concerns me there.

Anything could happen in a Doug Davis vs. Jason Marquis matchup. Might just abandon the ML and go big on the over only.

cb8720
    cb8720's Avatar Become A Pro!

Already on Braves ML. Will get on Red Sox ML and Cardinals RL when they are released.

BOL

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

What are you betting these as straight bets? Your bound to get killed with all that chalk.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    What are you betting these as straight bets? Your bound to get killed with all that chalk.
    Not if I go 6-3 or better.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7725

careful on sundays

home teams are iffy

cb8720
    cb8720's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got Red Sox -140. A little risky with Garza going for Tampa, but Lester is 23-5 at home and the Sox should be pissed after the way Saturday went for them. I like their chances here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

normally id be all over Red Sox not to get swept and i gotta say seeing Diesel on TB makes me want to take Bos even more but Lester has struggled and he usually does in April so not sure i wanna pay that price with a guy who historically sucks in April and hasnt done anything to change that so far this year, not to mention i dont like betting teams that seem like they trying to find ways to lose and compounding that there playing a TB team that is pretty hot..probably a pass for me gl

rolltide10
    rolltide10's Avatar Become A Pro!

No play on Sox as well, they are so iffy right now. Its almost like they dont know there identity. If they are hitting the ball then they have costly errors or dont pitch for shit. If there playing d and pitching well they dont produce runs. I just need to see them play more consistent or are in a great spot, and tomorrow is not that good of one. And the only reason I am not playing rays is because of Diesel's dumbass

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like most of them, especially Reds and Braves. GL.

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

No Cubs ML?

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    It's overdue Sunday tomorrow. MIL, CIN, TOR, BOS are way overdue for a win; these teams are not getting swept. Hammels due for a win at home with Phils bounce back. Probably ATL too.
    This type of thinking is the quickest and easiest way to lose your ENTIRE ROLL... They are due for a win is lazy capping at it's finest... You see a team that is supposed to be good and say they are due, and lay money on them for the simple fact that they haven't won recently?? hmmm... Someone already mentioned that with marquis and Davis tomorrow, you never know what you are going to get, and the nationals bats are super hot right now. Cincy is 2-4 on the road going up against a pitt team that is very confident and has a 4-1 record at home. As far as Toronto go's I'm not sure you can say they are DUE? They won 2 days ago against the sox, lol... As far as Hamels go's I guess he is overdue, hasn't beaten florida in over 3 YEARS, lol... Although imo is one of the MOST overrated pitchers in the game. He had 1 monster year and 3 pretty good ones, career era just under 4. Solid but not spectacular numbers, doesn't k a lot of guys Hanley is batting .286 with 7 doubles, Cantu is batting .286 Paulino is batting .375. Looking at it from the other side the only batter who has really seen Nate Rob is Ibanez who is batting under .250. I'm not saying the Marlins will win, or any of these picks won't hit, but to wager on them because a team is "DUE" is a quick way to lose your cash. Now the Indians game I really like, Carmona is coming into his own and has pitched the ws very well, Alexei 1-7, Rios 2-16, Konerko has hit him hard, and AJ Pierzynski is 6-18 , Quiten 0 for, vizquel 0 for, Pierre 0 for. On the flip side Gavin Floyd has the biggest home away splits in the league, era of 2.47 at home vs 5.47 on the road last year stats. Let's just say if you are an indian player not named Hafner, you love SEEING floyd. I'm a stats guy, not a trend guy, big play tomorrow on the indians.... No coincendences gl on your picks, i hope they hit and i'm sure you have done your homework. Sunde gl to you as well, I hope your "overdue sunday" works out for you!!!

Indians -120 3.5units
    Yanks (over 9) 2units
    Angels (under 9) 1unit
    Royals (under 9) 1unit

The indians game is probably going to turn out to be a 5 inning wager not a full game wager... we'll see in the morning!!! Goodnight and good luck!!

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Nice post Shawn

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    MIL ML (-125)
    CIN ML (-120)
    PHI ML (-200)
    TOR ML (-140)
    ATL ML (-150)
    OAK ML (-170)
    BOS ML (not out yet)

Also like the Mets-Cards over whatever, and love the Brewers-Nats over (10).

Square day for me.
    Lines I'm playing for sure. No totals. Also taking Houston +1.5 and KC FF.

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Good luck!

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Kisado!!!