ight im going to give this a shot...i play a mix of favorites and underdogs...first time posting so we will see what happens...play or fade best of luck to all...

for tonight i like 3 games in particular...maybe add another..
REDS +109
I like this kid leake...he has pitched well since coming up...i know its only a few games but i like his stuff...reds seem like a team turning the corner...they have alot of guys that can hit and have done well against duke in the past...Votto 10 hits in 16 ABs thats a .625 BA with 4 RBI's...ill bite with the dog here...

TIGERS +163
I never like going against king felix because he can shut down any lineup...especially at home...i just think the Ms might be alittle over rated right now...they have won 2 in a row and are looking to build off it but i just think the tigers lineup is stronger...bonderman should be able to keep them in the game so i will take my chances here with the doggie..

JAYS +105
This kid marcum is dealing right now...he has been pitching really well and the jays are hot...this could turn out to be bad but i am simply riding the hot team here...jays bats have been going right now and although the angels have been hitting alittle bit they are not winning games...they are clearly not the same team that they were last year and even though the jays are playing over theer heads right now they usually play good ball early in the season so i will back them here tonight...