mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

TGIF Picks 11-2 last 13 +1090

Good day yesterday 4-1 .Hit the big dogs Mil and NYM.Toronto was a cinch never in doubt and the Dodgers were the only really sweat.Today's picks are

San Diego Padres +100 even

Cincinnati Reds -110
    Milwaukee Brewers -160
    LA Dodgers -140

Leans
    Atlanta Braves -130
    Detroit Tigers +160

Any questions about why I like these games or comments are welcome.

GL

Last edited by mikemca; 04-16-10 at 12:05 PM.

kc714
    kc714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I have questions about the Reds. I like what Leake showed in his last outing. Reds bats have seen to come alive until yesterday night. You think they rebound from the two losses in FLA? I think they are better. However, they have let me down at times.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Thanks for the picks and good luck!

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by kc714 View Post
    I have questions about the Reds. I like what Leake showed in his last outing. Reds bats have seen to come alive until yesterday night. You think they rebound from the two losses in FLA? I think they are better. However, they have let me down at times.
    Yes I like their offense today against Zach Duke.Besides the fact that Duke is 1-4 vs the reds,Cincy's line up is hitting around .330 as a team vs him.Votto and Rolen are a combined 17 for 32 against Duke.As you noted Leake looked really good as well.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

How did you come up with San Diego as your best bet?

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    How did you come up with San Diego as your best bet?
    Arizona is coming off back to back extra inning games the last 2 days.Last night was a tough loss when the Dodgers got 2 in the ninth and 1 in the tenth to win.Needless to say Arizona's bullpen is worn thin and this will present a problem if Jackson can't go past the 5th inning like he did on April 6th when the Padres beat the D-Backs 6-3.

Also in my eyes value is how much I think a team will win combined with the odds.So while I pretty much think the Reds,Brewers,Dodgers,and Padres are going to win, the best bet is the team with the best odds.

mikemca
    Update Status

I guess that can be misleading though because if you asked me whats the best bet regardless of the line I'd say the Brewers.So I'll just clump the plays together

mikemca
    Update Status

Be weary on the Reds and Brewers because it is scattered thunderstorms.If Y Gallardo (Milwaukee) or Leake(Reds) gets 3 innings in and then a rain delay that spells trouble.Probably would get pulled if the delay is too long.