pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can anyone bet for doug davis tommorow?

I think i would either bet rockies or just not bet it at all. I dont trust doug davis at all. The guy walks like 5-6 a game lol.

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    I think i would either bet rockies or just not bet it at all. I dont trust doug davis at all. The guy walks like 5-6 a game lol.
    i hear ya id feel uncomfortable betting against the rockies sweep??

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Going over 9 tonight.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I haven't bet on D.Davis at all this year. He's throws too soft in my opinion.

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    I haven't bet on D.Davis at all this year. He's throws too soft in my opinion.

the way jibenez for the rockies has been pitching lately (especially) against the SNAKES coupled with the fact that the rockies have been hitting davis all year...this game might not be close...may take rockies -1.5 for FUN small play i dont like the O/U becaseu Jibenez is capable of shutting down ARIZONAs OFFENSE...and who knows how much the rockies score.....i have a bet with the rocks to win this and the series so im not betting them heavy.
    GL to both sides though

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

More Rockies Tonight!!

I'm pounding the Rockies again! Jimenez has allowed 4 hits in 13IP vs the Snakes! Now 13 IP isn't a ton but I'll take my chances with the kid throwing 98 then the Davis the nibbler throwing 89. By the way...the Rockies are batting .322 lifetime off Davis! Taveras is back in the lineup for the Rockies giving them some needed speed into their already hot lineup. I'm a little shocked the line isn't Rockies -130 or so??