Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Ugggh! The irony pains my nuts!

I decided after a bad streak a month ago that I was gonna take a break from laying anymore real cash until I felt confident again.

So anyways, I've been practicing with SBR points and I have gone 8-0 the last week including 5-0 in the MLB bets. This is just sick cuz I guarantee you that the first c-note I lay at the bookie will end up .
    I'm still gonna continue with point betting for awhile and maybe save up for that sweet tv.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just follow Tennisbabes thread. Bases isnt my thing, Im a football capper & do well with college hoops, but just dont mess with bases much. Still no reason to not bank!

Sirus73

I hear you man. the thing that kills me is that I don't know jack about baseball. Haven't been passionate about it for over 12 years. Yet I start the season 5-0? Pure luck?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe, but you dont have to know that much about a sport sometimes. Some people cap purely by trends & line movement. Dont get me wrong, being passionate about it & knowing the intimate details about teams & players will make you great at it, but you might make a little money the other way. But why not follow someone who does know the game very well? Especially when they have proven it!!!

Sirus73

Going for 9-0 today with:

STRAIGHT BETApr 15MLB [902] TOTAL u8½-110 (HOU vrs STL) [B NORRIS -R/K LOHSE -R]