U/U
    F/U

Sun combos > this is not going well .
    Last edited by EJandV; 10-07-07 at 03:51 AM. Reason: results =

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Valuable info :

There has yet to be a F/O

There will be a fav and over , is coming ...........

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

F/u
    U/o

counterfiet100

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Valuable info :

There has yet to be a F/O

There will be a fav and over , is coming ...........
    and i suppose a philly win is also comming just ****ing with ya bud nice post though

EJandV

Phils are the big underdog now so they cant be the F/O combo .

We both know it will be Yanks game . Carmona Smona is how that will work .

Or we have another team winning the first 2 with Clev .

teams trying to avoid the sweep , these sweeeeet elimination games that can be so easy ....

counterfiet100

Phils are the big underdog now so they cant be the F/O combo .

We both know it will be Yanks game . Carmona Smona is how that will work .

Or we have another team winning the first 2 with Clev .

teams trying to avoid the sweep , these sweeeeet elimination games that can be so easy ....
    im guessin there will not be 4 series 2-0 shit would be ****ed up thats why i like yanks and halos one of em will hit hopefully the halos with the value im not phuckin with o/u anymore shit is just too random

EJandV

Is too simple to go 1 -1 when wagering the 2 , I had Cubs and over , noooo good !!!!!

I had 2 out of 3 two teamers right if I stuck with my posted predictions , switched to Cubs and never wagered Indians and over . It's hard being gooood man , even with the right info I failed to execute . That is sad huh . Only came out 20$ ahead on 2 right parlays out of a page full .

makethatmoney
    makethatmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

ej what do u think about yanks -140 and angels +143

counterfiet100

Is too simple to go 1 -1 when wagering the 2 , I had Cubs and over , noooo good !!!!!

I had 2 out of 3 two teamers right if I stuck with my posted predictions , switched to Cubs and never wagered Indians and over . It's hard being gooood man , even with the right info I failed to execute . That is sad huh . Only came out 20$ ahead on 2 right parlays out of a page full .
    \

at least you are ahead im ahead a bit too
    i put some winnings on utah _14.5 tomarrow as for baseball shit...yankees better win i wanna see chamberlin and revera

EJandV

MM ,You know I cannot go against the RSox esp with questons about Escobars health and it being Dice Ks first chace to shine like this . Potent lineup for Sox . Would be hard to go against the grain .
    All 3 dogs won today , the 2 simple favs win on friday .

I am not final on who I will go with really . But friday could be ( keep it simple) strategy and both RSox and Yanks win .

Of course people will go the other way and buck and hope for bs to happen with the dogs ............the great odds and all that jazz .

I dont like the fact both NL games are 2 - 0 , that hurts my strategy to say the least , have more than one but I needed Phils and Cubs , then we could look to the AL 1 split and for RSox to go up 2 - 0 with more confidence playing the #s .

EJandV

The NL playoffs is shaping like the NHL playoffs were last year , I kept looking for splits and come on lets at least win 1 fukkin game , and the teams were just tearing the other team apart . In the NBA I kept looking for the 7 game series and that shi# was just not happening , was fukkin bs .

EJandV

Pettitte ?

Quote Originally Posted by counterfiet100 View Post
    \

at least you are ahead im ahead a bit too
    i put some winnings on utah _14.5 tomarrow as for baseball shit...yankees better win i wanna see chamberlin and revera
    Is hard to know what Andy will do , he scares me to death I must say .

makethatmoney

like your strategy playing the numbers. i feel strongly about the yanks evening up the series tommorow.

Sox game is a little of a toss-up to me still. I could see it going either way. Fenway is a tough place to come in and win esp during the postseason.

EJandV

Yeah Yanks have to be go . As long as Pettitte is half way decent , the Yanks should be able to work Carmona or the bullpen for big inning of at the least 5 . haha

Word associaton : you say Dice K I do not say great , wuld be nice to be able to say great or dominant huh .
    Not sure whats up with Escobar , if that is a smokescreen and he wil be lights out , he can be straight up nasty if he is healthy , big time . So I am not sure right now and my brain is about to explode . I do this shi$ 12 - 18 hours straight every day 24/7 , is insane man . Toooooo much information !!!

counterfiet100

Yeah Yanks have to be go . As long as Pettitte is half way decent , the Yanks should be able to work Carmona or the bullpen for big inning of at the least 5 . haha

Word associaton : you say Dice K I do not say great , wuld be nice to be able to say great or dominant huh .
    Not sure whats up with Escobar , if that is a smokescreen and he wil be lights out , he can be straight up nasty if he is healthy , big time . So I am not sure right now and my brain is about to explode . I do this shi$ 12 - 18 hours straight every day 24/7 , is insane man . Toooooo much information !!!
    not sure if the jap will handle the pressure i think kevin E is healthier then we think just like ****ing schilling and heis dam ankle

EJandV

Could that be early day paranoia ? You thinking along the lines of something cant be that ez on a friday ?
    You had dreams of underdogs dancing in the field .

Actually 3 dogs won in a row , usually next up the fav will be good .
    I could be labeled a game tracker and I smell and see patterns and things most people do not . Like a hound dog basically but the eyes of a pair of binoculars .

All this is true but I work better in a dim lit room with no pressure or distractions .

counterfiet100

1 MLB Playoffs NYY (A Pettitte) v CLE (F Carmona) NYY (A Pettitte) -1½ +125
    2 MLB Playoffs LAA (K Escobar) v BOS (D Matsuzaka) LAA (K Escobar) +140

+440 odds ill take it nothing big here today just a small parlay games are just too hard right now
    any one of these pitchers can shut down the opposition and any one can choke im just backing the team who needs it the most

EJandV

Fav
    Fav
    simplistic 2 - 0 favs result .

makethatmoney

EJ im with you man...

yanks ML
    sox ML

seems too easy but gonna be a day for the favs

EJandV

am flip floppin with the energy here

Quote Originally Posted by makethatmoney View Post
    EJ im with you man...

yanks ML
    sox ML

seems too easy but gonna be a day for the favs
    I almost want to pass . When I think of Pettitte I dont feel anything confident , it being in Clev , Indians bats still sizzling and all comin off 12 run performance .......... am kinda leery now. I was trippin when the live line was yanks +7.5 runs in the bottom on the 8th inn last night . Yanks a fav to now they are +7.5 runs ? that is pretty sick .

Yes it seems to easy and would be nice to stick to my guns but I am not that confident on Yanks at this moment .

If it was a true # 1 starter I would feel good ........... Torre looked desperate and like he should be laying on the beach somewhere instead of in the dugout manning the bombers .

I dont know man , it is no biggie for Yanks to be down 2 - 0 and go home and win a game ........... I picked the Indians to knock the Yanks out and I believe that will happen sure enough .
    Game 2 ? wow
    sorry for the flip flop .

makethatmoney

didnt you like the dbacks last night til you flip-flopped? Im sticking with mine and....YOUR instincts on this one. Indians bats will cool off today after putting up 13 last night. Ive seen it all too often.

Pettite is a lil inconsistent....but this is the playoffs! andy makes his living in the postseason and is finally back with the yanks to prove he still has it.

As for the sox... they are just too strong and escobar has too many question.

My play:

1 unit yanks ML
    1 unit sox ML

.5 unit parlay
    Sox ML yanks ML

EJandV

Honestly , there is no way in hell the Yanks advance .
    I truly believe that so why would I ever back them in any game in the series .......... before the series started I felt the over would be gold , was seeing that tonight as well but backed off that 1 for now too .
    If I had to wager this game I would in fact play a specific strategy her and it would be Yanks and Yanks over 9.5 .

Zeroed
    Zeroed's Avatar Become A Pro!

most useless thread - ever

EJandV

All 4 teams trying to avoid the sweep ? holy shi$

Quote Originally Posted by makethatmoney View Post
    didnt you like the dbacks last night til you flip-flopped? Im sticking with mine and....YOUR instincts on this one. Indians bats will cool off today after putting up 13 last night. Ive seen it all too often.

Pettite is a lil inconsistent....but this is the playoffs! andy makes his living in the postseason and is finally back with the yanks to prove he still has it.

As for the sox... they are just too strong and escobar has too many question.

My play:

1 unit yanks ML
    1 unit sox ML

.5 unit parlay
    Sox ML yanks ML
    In my world , which can be of some value , I needed the Phils or at least the Cubs to tie the series at 1 - 1 .

what can happen here and it would be a disaster for our wagers and for our confidence level , what can happen is both of these can split (would mean RSox no good) .
    What I really needed and felt should happen in the NL can happen in the AL . These scenarios would be a total wash , a bust .
    Does what happens in the NL series have anything to do with what will happen in the AL series ? Since it is all a #s game and I can see the final results alot of times written on my paper before the game starts , it is something to factor in .

If one of these AL teams ties it at 1 which almost certainly can happen , then the 2 team fav PARLAY dies hard .
    For the favs to win tonight would set up one elimination game .
    Yes it could happen that all 4 face elimination in game 3 but not likely , is pretty far fetched , without even having to think it doesnt add up (too unbalanced a result , esp for the postseason with so much parity with the teams. ) Sooooooooo ?
    Last edited by EJandV; 10-05-07 at 02:18 PM. Reason: EDIT:

EJandV

feedback from the master

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed View Post
    most useless thread - ever
    I agree .

makethatmoney

In my world , which can be of some value , I needed the Phils or at least the Cubs to tie the series at 1 - 1 .

what can happen here and it would be a disaster for the wagers and for our confidence level , what can happen is both of these can split .
    what I really needed and felt should happen in the NL can happen in the AL . these scenarios would be a total wash , a bust .
    Does what happens in the NL series have anything to do with what will happen in the AL series ? since it is all a #s game and I can see the final results alot of times written on my paper before the game starts , it is something to factor in .

If one of these AL teams ties it at 1 which almost certainly will happen , then the 2 team fav is dead .
    For the favs to win tonight would set up 4 elimination games , thats a fukkin joke .
    Yes it could happen , but is pretty far fetched man , without even having to think it doesnt add up . Sooooooooo ?
    ?????

If the yanks the series will be 1-1
    If the sox win the series will be 2-0

not following you here

EJandV

Right so no backing off then , looks good . Have been up too long . My bad .

EJandV

no way in hell there will be 4 elimination games so Yanks get the W .

makethatmoney

take a nap man, might prove to be beneficial

EJandV

butttt it the playofffffs maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

EJandV

strategy + more research = hotels and room service

what can happen here and it would be a disaster for the wagers and for our confidence level , what can happen is both of these can split .

If one of these AL teams ties it at 1 which almost certainly can happen , then the 2 team fav dies hard .
    I actually wasnt too far off where you didnt understand what I was saying , it would put the RSox in question if they both split which would make our 2 fav friday a bust . If one of the AL team ties it it would have to be the Yankeeeeeeeeesssssssss !!! another words my strategy does have a hole , gotta kick it real , may seem wishy washy but believe me its just real , you might have to be here to really know the climate of how I am and what I do
    Last edited by EJandV; 10-05-07 at 12:27 PM. Reason: add:

makethatmoney

i see your point but no offense....it didnt work out for you last night... still ridin wit the yanks and sox

EJandV

actually you would not believe the reason I flipped on the DBacks pick besides the reasons I already stated .

makethatmoney

besides the fact you didnt think 3 dogs could win on the same day?

EJandV

Do Not Foget About The Fav And Over ( F/O ) Combo Being Past Due , Read 1st Post In This Thread .