sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

GL friend, iam takin the dog small value play

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

This is is the biggest joke i've ever seen, i hate bashing people but come on man you say you have inside information but your not saying what that information is. I mean you say that vegas dosent even know your information but i guarantee you that they do, thats the way they make money in sports betting they know everything. Another reason why i think you know no "inside information" is because you picked the biggest ML there is and if it hits then your going to run your mouth so much, and if they loose your going to say it was a bad beat or something along those lines. I don't want to see a fellow gambler loose but i really want to put money on the rockies tomorrow just because of this thread.. If you win congrats but your respect is lost in my book BOL

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

A "fixed" game 4 games into a 162 game season... God damnit I just wasted 8 mins trying to decipher this shit.

Ratatat415
    Ratatat415's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread will be interesting once the game is a done deal..

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was really nervous about laying the chalk tonight but now I know it is the right side.

COL -170

zigomanisinsider
    zigomanisinsider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I was really nervous about laying the chalk tonight but now I know it is the right side.

COL -170

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

De La Rosa is going to have a great year. Padres are terrible. Col RL is the easy win here.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by TWG1992 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. If I knew 100% that an under dog, with +160 odds would win the game because it's fixed, on a certain date, I would put my lifesavings and then some on the game, and keep it to myself.
    Forget that. I would be doing my best to fight off the temptation to try and get everyone to take the OTHER team to push the moneyline even more in my favor.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    Forget that. I would be doing my best to fight off the temptation to try and get everyone to take the OTHER team to push the moneyline even more in my favor.

Thats a great way of doing it Jive. LOL I just read thru this whole tread and it will be def interesting the outcome of this game... Even tho that dude got me tempted to lay down somethinng on the padres, prob will lay off tho, temptin tho

zigomanisinsider

you guys not listening vegas is in on the fix why you think the line so high i see around 80 % people are pounding the rockies padres will win MLB GAME OF YEAR PADRES + 160 100 % WINNER

mrg24
    mrg24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zigomanisinsider View Post
    you guys not listening vegas is in on the fix why you think the line so high i see around 80 % people are pounding the rockies padres will win MLB GAME OF YEAR PADRES + 160 100 % WINNER

Just because the line is so high and ppl are pounding Rockies you think Padres will win. Is this the inside info???? This is childish man.

zigomanisinsider

Quote Originally Posted by mrg24 View Post
    Just because the line is so high and ppl are pounding Rockies you think Padres will win. Is this the inside info???? This is childish man.
    i told you i got inside info on game and i dont think rockies will lose because everyone betting them rockies will lose because its fixed for them to lose cant wait for game we all going to cash in big time

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    and you say you're laying the wood like you're laying chalk, takin' the fav. I've understood written vietnamese better than that
    hahahaha seriously wtf

MLBStreakbuilda
    MLBStreakbuilda's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been vouchsafed a strong personal conviction that the play here is COL minus the runs, it came to me in a...thought.

smallball
    smallball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 911

how can you have inside info on a baseball game??? is de la rosa going to intentionally hang pitches? baseball is the one sport that inside info is pretty much useless as far as picking sides

zigomanisinsider

padres will win lay it down big moneyline

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

i cant wait for this game you a joke

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to know a guy who was well connected with a huge syndicate out of Atlanta. There is such things as fixes, as info no one knows about. There's a reason no one knows about it! The info is given to a select few bookmakers who are connected across the country. If it is leaked to a person who might, say, post it on a public internet gambling forum, then that prick won't be doing any posting anymore as it would be hard to do without index fingers & thumbs. And if its found out who leaked the info to the a guy that would do such a thing wont be telling anyone anything else for a while.

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to know a guy who was well connected with a huge syndicate out of Atlanta. There is such things as fixes, as info no one knows about. There's a reason no one knows about it! The info is given to a select few bookmakers who are connected across the country. If it is leaked to a person who might, say, post it on a public internet gambling forum, then that prick won't be doing any posting anymore as it would be hard to do without index fingers & thumbs. And if its found out who leaked the info to the a guy that would do such a thing wont be telling anyone anything else for a while.

So your saying ita a lose lose situation, outcome #1 Col wins you lose your bet outcome #2 padres win you lose your source and the function of your arms.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

this really is insane.. i'm tempted to play the padres even though the idea that this game is fixed is completely absurd..

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ridiculous statement. This shouldn't even be your favourite game of the day.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

and you say you're laying the wood like you're laying chalk, takin' the fav. I've understood written vietnamese better than that
    lol no idea ?wtf

certifiable lol your the one that flew over the nest or maybe or mommy dropped you on your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zigomanisinsider

padres dealing

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

you guys are not listening i got inside info on tomorrow game padres will win its all fixed biggest play of year

let me guess, you found it here: http://www.mlb.com

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

True, it's counter intuitive to think someone who has this inside info is going to come on here and post it to the world. If I ever came across a fixed game, I'd pony up some dough on the team expected to win and go around bragging like I had a gut feeling

Beastxxx
    Beastxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    Thats not the only thing that needs to be locked up

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

i told you i got inside info on game and i dont think rockies will lose because everyone betting them rockies will lose because its fixed for them to lose cant wait for game we all going to cash in big time
    fixed game and u are telling all of us. Thanks How many points u got on this game cuz I gurantee u dont have a dime of real money on it.

donkdown

LOL maybe he does no something over on sbr live lines there is a -8000 offer on sdg LOL

THE PROFIT

SD playin' piss poor defense. 2 errors

donkdown

My dreams of a free SBR pizza r riding on this game. Last time I ever go with someones inside info plays. 2-0 Rockies U sure the Padres got the memo partner?? Maybe it was fixed for the under and u misread something??

rolltide10
    rolltide10's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is some funny shit.....i cant wait to come back in after the rockies get this W.

The only inside info are those voices in your head, I just hope nobody tailed this guy.

THE PROFIT

This must be one of those fixes that come late in the game so it doesn't look obvious

miley
    miley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Something telling me SD ain't winning today.

THE PROFIT

If they get down much further its gonna look REAL suspicious when the fix comes on.

First 12345 Last